BYPASS GOOGLE Account HUAWEI Mate 8, Honor 8, P9, Lite | Remove Factory Reset Protection FRP
Here we are back with a new Google Account Bypass Guide for HUAWEI Phones. This Unlock FRP or Bypass FRP Locked works perfect with “HUAWEI Mate 8, Honor 8, P9, or P9 Lite” Phone.
- How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung S6, S7, EDGE, J7 (2016), A9, Note 5, Note 7
- How to bypass Google Account on LG K8, LG K7 and K10
We are working to solve many Google Account locked issues, many users contacted us to ask for their FRP Remove solution for HUWAEI Honor 8, Mate 8, P9 Lite, P9 Plus and many other Devices.
PROBLEMS & ISSUES:
So, We decided to make a “100% Free Unlock FRP Method” to help those users having problems like: Forget Google Account or Gmail ID and Password. Don’t know about Gmail ID and Password, Lost Google Account Password, Using a second hand phone and doesn’t know the Gmail, Google Account of their Phones.
This Unlock FRP method was tested on “Huawei P9 Lite L21”, “Huawei Nexus 6P”, Ascend Mate8, Huawei P9 Plus and many other HUAWEI Mobile Phones with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and Lollipop 5.0.1.
After a Hard or Soft Reset to your HUAWEI P9 Lite Phone or for any reason you are having this message on your HUWAEI Phone Screen: “This device was reset. To continue, Sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”. .
This Unlock FRP Method for “HUAWEI P9 Lite” is easy and 100% FREE:
For this “Google Account Bypass Method” you don’t need any Computer, Laptop or PC. All you need is Wi-Fi connection.
Let’s Do THIS:
We will show you each and every step by the help of Images. So, Make sure to follow every Step and for your help we will post the Images as well for each STEP, to completely Deactivate or Remove FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from your device.
How to BYPASS GOOGLE Account on HUAWEI P9 Lite, P9, HUAWEI Mate 8, Honor 8 | Remove/Delete Factory Reset Protection FRP:
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Restart your phone, From the beginning select your Home Language > Select region > Connect to the WiFi Network. Agree to “Terms and Conditions” > Allow “Enhanced Internet Experience”.
2. After that you’ll be having “Verify Your Account Screen” with this message: “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”
3. If you don’t know the Google Account, Tap on “Enter your email” and type “Any Word” here and Put your Finger on that word and “PUSH long” for about 2 to 3 seconds. When you see (Cut, Copy, Select All) options on your screen, Tap on “:” three points and then tap “ASSIST”.
4. Just after this, You’ll have access to the Internet. Chrome browser will open, Tap on “No Thanks” in the bottom left corner of your Screen. Now in the “Google Search Bar” type : “GOOGLE ACCOUNT MANAGER” and tap on search.
Once that link opened. Scroll down and you’ll see All versions of Google Account MANAGER:
Google Account Manager 7.1
Google Account Manager 7.0
Google Account Manager 5.1-1743759
Google Account Manager 4.4.4-1227136
Google Account Manager 4.0.3-239410
Google Account Manager 6.0.1
Download “Google Account Manager 6.0.1” for Android Marshmallow and “Account Manager 5.1-1743759” for Android Lollipop.
6. So download the version which is acceptable for your device, Here I’m going to download Google Account Manager 6.0.1 Marshmallow for “Huawei P9 Lite”. Click on it and then scroll down to click on “Download APK”.
8. Once the Application downloaded, Tap on “OPEN” and Tap on that APK after that you’ll see “Installed Blocked” tap on “Settings” then enable “Unknown Sources” from the settings. Go back to the APK and again tap on it to install.
open that link and Scroll down to tap on “Download APK from APk20”.
10. Once the APK downloaded, Tap on “Open” and then tap on “QuickShortcutMaker.APK” then Tap “INSTALL”. Installing done, now “OPEN” the Application and on the search bar of (Quick Shortcut Maker) type “Google Account Manager” tap on the First result with that name.
11. From this screen, Tap on the Google Account Manager with (Type Email and Password). Then tap on “/Try” and here tap on “:” these points on the top right corner of your screen and select “Browser Sign-in”.
After signed-in with your Gmail Account you’ll be redirected to the Google Account Manager Page. Press “Power button” and then “Restart” your phone.
Bypass Google Account for Huawei Phone is now Completed:
Do Initial Setup of your phone, Select Home language, Connect to WiFi network and complete the other Initial setup information. Then you can see there will be no more FRP Lock. Make sure to Do a Hard Reset after Unlocked FRP on your phone.
Hard Reset Huawei Phone After Unlocking the FRP Protection:
It is important to do a HARD RESET for your device after Removing the FRP lock. Before that make sure to Backup all your important data and contacts otherwise it won’t come back and everything will be removed.
Steps to Hard Reset HUAWEI P9 Lite or any Huawei Phone:
1. Go to “Settings” of your Phone
2. Open “Advanced Settings” and scroll down to the bottom then Select “Backup & Reset”
3. Inside “Backup and Reset” select “Factory Data Reset” and then “RESET PHONE”.
Now again do the initial settings, And you can enjoy the rest of your life without any FRP LOCK or Google Accoun Verification until you forgot about the GMAIL ID again!
This was the complete guide to Delete and Remove FRP Lock from Huawei P9 Lite L21, Nexus 6P, Huawei P9 Plus, Honor 8, G9 Plus, Honor 5c and all the rest of the HUAWEI PHONES. Having any problem feel free to ask me in the comment below.