Samsung A30s FRP Bypass without SIM is the best method to unlock smartphone with the simple and easy to follow steps. As this guide is free easy to follow and apply on your phone. You don’t need to use computer or laptop for this method.
Also, there is no need to use RealTerm or any third party software which helps to remove FRP lock from many different models of Samsung A30s. But, today we have managed to create a simple to follow method which can be follow by any nontechnical user.
There are many methods available for Samsung A30s FRP Bypass. This method works for many Samsung Galaxy phones including Samsung A30s phone.
On the other hand, you can easily remove “Google account verification” lock using this free guide. In case, you’ve a different android device you can use the search bar to search the FRP bypass methods particularly for your device.
What is FRP Bypass Samsung A30s and how you can unlock FRP?
When FRP lock is enabled on a device, you need to provide account’s username and password for the last Google account you used to login to the device.
This can be difficult if you’re using a second-hand phone or if you forgot the login details of Google account. But there are a number of Samsung A30s FRP bypass methods created for Android devices to remove FRP from the smartphone or tablet.
This bypass FRP method is made for “Samsung A30s FRP bypass” that helps you to get into the device Settings and delete the previous phone data and Google account login details.
Best method to bypass FRP lock from Samsung A30s:
After deleting the details you can set up the phone as new. There may be a number of random workaround on the Internet but they tend to get patched immediately they are discovered by Google.
You can also deactivate the security lock using the “FRP bypass APK 2020”. Disabling FRP is easy although there is nothing to remind you to do it when you’re deleting the phone’s data.
The goal of any user is to see a reminder about FRP lock when resetting, just like you get a reminder when you’re about to lose an account or data. Until then, it’s up to you to remember to disable it when you want to send it someone else.
In this Samsung A30s FRP Bypass method, we are going to cover this in total of 10 steps. Fortunately, all the steps are covered by the images. Which are notified by the arrows in the images for each step or selected option. This will help you to apply each and every step carefully and easily.
The reason could be anything which makes you to bypass FRP lock from Samsung A30s device. We have a solution for this problem. You can easily unlock any Samsung A30s phone with Android 9/9.1 Pie or higher version.
In this method, we are going to discuss about the steps which can help you to easily unlock, remove and bypass lock from Samsung A30s and other Samsung Galaxy phones having Android 5 or higher version.
Samsung A30s Specifications:
Samsung A30s Plus launched in the month of June, 2017. Its body weight is 198 grams (6.98 oz.). It has a (Gorilla Glass 3) on front and its back and side frame are made of Aluminum.
Samsung A30s has a capacitive touchscreen of IPS LCD with 16M Colors. This phone’s Screen size is 5.5 Inches and 83.4 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 69.5%). Its resolution based on 720 x 1280 pixels with ppi density of 267.
Samsung A30s comes with (Android Nougat 7.1.1) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6737 (28nm). It has a Cortext-A53 CPU of Quad-core 1.3 GHz.
This Samsung Galaxy smartphone comes with 16GB to 32GB of Memory and 3GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Must Have List for Samsung A30s FRP unlock method?
- Wi-Fi Connection.
- Battery should be more than 75%.
- Google Account Manager Application.
- Bypass FRP Lock APK
- Most importantly your Smile! : )
FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A30s Without PC:
- Push power button to turn on your Samsung A30s phone.
- On very first page, click on Emergency Call >> then type 112 on screen and click on Call button >> after that click on End Call button.
- Click next >> then connect to a home Wi-Fi internet connection.
- When you see, Google Verify your account screen.
- Click on >> Settings Gear icon >> then select Keyboard Layout and Feedback option >> and then click on Key-Tap feedback option.
- Now, inside Key-Tap page scroll down and tap on “Sound and Vibration” >> then click on “Answering and ending calls” option >> finally select “Answer Automatically”.
- In this step, you need to turn ON the automatically calls answering.
- After that, push at the same time on “2 Seconds” and “10 Seconds” options using your 2 fingers.
- This will redirect you to the “Answer Call” page.
- Now, again click on “Answering and ending calls” >> then select Answer Automatically.
- From here, you need to push both the options “2 seconds and 10 seconds” at the same using your 2 fingers.
- Hopefully, this time it will give you a notification of “Calls settings keep stopping”.
- Click on App info >> then tap on Settings gear icon.
- Inside call settings, click on the first option “Block numbers” and then tap on Recent >> and select Emergency Number.
- Now, click on Emergency Number >> it will show you details.
- Then click on Message Icon >> to open the message box and then click on “:” three dots.
- Go to Add or Remove option >> then click on “Search contacts or enter number” >> then type any number.
- After typing the number >> click on + Plus Sign.
- Again click on the number >> then tap on ADD button >> and finally click on Create Contact.
- Now, enter any Outlook email and click on Save button to save the contact.
- After that, the email option will appear inside the contact you saved. Click on Email icon >> select Gmail.
Few More Steps to Bypass FRP lock from Samsung A30s:
- On welcome to Gmail page, Click on SKIP button >> and then tap on ADD an email address option.
- Now, tap on ADD an email address option >> and then click on Exchange and Office >> and then enter any Gmail account.
- Type your email address and then click on NEXT button >> then don’t need to enter Password instead click on Select >> and then select the Pattern option.
- Go to the SET pattern page >> and set any new pattern and click on NEXT.
- Once you submitted the new pattern as your lock, push the power button and restart your Samsung A30s smartphone.
- After the phone restarts, it will ask for the pattern you added. Draw the pattern >> and then on Google Sign In page >> click on SKIP button.
- Complete the initial setup, and then go to the Settings >> General Management >> and click on RESET option >> and finally Factory Reset your Samsung A30s phone.
Bingo! Factory Reset Protection lock is successfully bypassed from Samsung A30s android smartphone. In case, you are not able to bypass FRP lock from Samsung A30s then feel free to comment below.
More Free Guides:
- Samsung A50 FRP Bypass Without PC – Android 9 Pie [Best Method]
- Samsung A70 FRP Bypass With FRP Unlock Tool (Latest Method 2021)
- Samsung Fold FRP Bypass With PC – Android 11 [Latest Method]
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Samsung A30s bypass and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass Samsung A30s” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.