Samsung A70 FRP Bypass With FRP Unlock Tool (Latest Method 2021)
Looking for a FRP bypass solution for Samsung A70, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Samsung A70 device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
What is FRP lock and how you can unlock FRP using Samsung A70 Smartphone?
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Samsung Galaxy phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Samsung A70phone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Samsung A70 phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Samsung Galaxy phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Samsung A70 smartphone using this guide.
Samsung A70 FRP Bypass Specifications:
Samsung A70 launched in the month of Mach, 2019. Its body weight is 183 grams (6.46 oz.).
Samsung A70 has a capacitive touchscreen of Super AMOLED with 16M Colors. Samsung A70 Screen size is 6.7 Inches and 108.4 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 86.0%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 2400 pixels with PPI density of 393.
Samsung A70 comes with (Android Pie 9.0) with a chipset of Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm). It has a Kryo 460 Gold CPU of Octa-core 6×1.7 GHz.
This Samsung A70 smartphone comes with 128GB of Memory and 6GB/8GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from Samsung A70:
As we already know, your Samsung A70 android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Samsung A70 phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
This FRP Bypass method works for Samsung A70 Versions Including: SM-A705FN/DS (Global); SM-A705YN (Australia); SM-A705W (Canada); SM-A7050 (China, Hong Kong) SM-A705F/DS (APAC); SM-A705MN/DS (LATAM/SEA); SM-A705GM/DS (India).
Bypass FRP lock from Samsung A70 with FRP Tool:
- Turn the power ON of your Samsung Galaxy A70 phone.
- Connect to a home Wi-Fi network using your Samsung Galaxy A70 device.
- After connecting to the internet, go back to the Welcome screen.
- After that, Power ON your PC.
- Download SamFirm Tool into your PC using the below link.
- Once SamFirm Tool downloaded, right click on it and click on Run it as administrator.
- Inside the SamFirm Tool V1.3.1, click on the 2nd Tab which is titled as Samsung.
- Click on FRP Bypass and then select Bypass FRP (Open YouTube) option.
- From the drop down menu, click on Samsung My Files (Galaxy Store).
- This will open Galaxy Store into your Samsung A70 FRP lock
- Then click on MTP FRP Bypass button from SamFirm unlock tool.
- Doing so, will send a command to Samsung Galaxy A7 phone to open Galaxy Store.
- Once you see the below notification, click on VIEW button to open Chrome into your Samsung A7 phone.
- Galaxy Store window will pop-up on your screen, tap on UPDATE >> then select OK.
- Wait for it to finish the downloading.
- After that, go back to your PC and again click on MTP BYPASS FRP button using SamFirm tool.
- And again you will see the below notification click on VIEW button to open Chrome into your FRP lock Samsung A7 phone.
- Type “S8/S7 Launcher” into the Search bar of Galaxy Store and search for it.
- In order to download S8/S7 launcher you need to Sign in to your Samsung account.
- Download and install the launcher.
- Tap on Continue from the bottom >> then Select GO >> and then open Chrome browser.
- Click on URL bar and type this URL: com/tech-bypass
- Download “Quick Shortcut Maker application” and go back.
- This time, open Galaxy Store and search for “File Shortcut” to install it.
- Once installation finishes, open “File Shortcut app” and go to the “Download” folder.
- Double tap on QuickShorcutMaker application to install it.
- If you see the below message, tap on Continue.
- Then Install and open the Quick shortcut maker into your Samsung A70 FRP lock
- Click on search bar and type LOCK ==> click on Settings (Choose Screen Lock) and then click on Try button.
- Right now, you can easily add a pattern lock to your Samsung Note 8 phone by selecting the Pattern method.
- Once you did that, Go back to the Home Screen of your Samsung phone and draw the pattern to unlock it. Then click on SKIP button.
More Free Guides:
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Samsung A70 android phone and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass Samsung A70” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.