How to Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 – Soft Reset and Hard Reset
Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 – Soft Reset and Hard Reset
When you see some problem in your smartphone, For Ex: Smartphone hanged, Google lock, Pattern lock, Auto restart, Continuously rebooting, then restart your phone. If you see same problem over come then reset your phone.
After restart your phone, Full charge your Smartphone’s battery then Backup your all Smartphone’s important data. After restart your phone you must remove SIM card and SD card from your Samsung J7 phone.
- MOST USEFUL SECRET CODES FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY J700F/H 2016
- How to BYPASS GOOGLE Account Samsung Galaxy J5, J7 (2016) | October Security Patch
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 and How to Soft Reset or Soft Factory Reset which is if you can get into the phone, into the settings and I’ll tell you how to Hard Reset it which is if you have a Password on it and you can’t get in to your smartphone.
By doing the Hard Reset it will completely erase everything from your phone and you can start using the phone again without any locked password.
SOFT Factory Reset – Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy J7
Make sure if you want to keep any Pictures, Documents, Phone Numbers or any thing which is important for you make a Backup of your all important files. Because it will erase everything on your phone.
Soft Reset – 5 Steps to perfom Soft Reset in Galaxy J7 J700F
1. Tap on the “App” from your home screen
2. Tap on “Settings”
3. Scroll down and tap on “Backup And Reset”
4. Now it will give you the option on the bottom “Factory Data Reset” tap on it
5. Then tap on “Reset Device” and then it’s gonna take you to the message “Delete All” tap on it. Once you select that the processes for Soft Reset will begin and everything on the phone will be removed and the phone will go back to its factory condition.
Hard Reset – Hard Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy J700F
1. “Power Off” your phone
3. When the “Android” comes up on the screen you can let go all the buttons. Now its gonna take you to the “Android System Recover Menu” then Scroll down with the “Volume Down Button” to “Wipte Data/Factory Reset” then confirm with the “Power Button”.
4. Then again Scroll down to “Yes Delete All User Data” and hit the “Power Button” to confirm.
5. Once the “Data Wipe Complete” hit the “Power Button” to “Reboot System Now” then your Galaxy J7 phone will reboot.
Alright, when your phone reboot you can see the phone has been reset back to Factory Condition where you can setup the phone. So that’s how you do the Reset Samsung Galaxy J7.
This was the complete and easy method to Soft Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J700F. Remember this guide works for both models “Samsung Galaxy J700H 2015 model and Samsung J700F 6, 2016 Model. Still having issues or Locked Password Screen on your Samsung Phone? Feel free to ask in the comment below.