How To Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 – Hard Reset and Soft Reset
If you’re facing any problems with your Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge smartphone, If you forget the Password of your mobile phone or the Locked Pattern so in this situation you need to Hard reset your smartphone.
So today in this guide, I will teach you how to Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy S7, I’m gonna discuss this matter in detail so that you get to know how to do the Factory Reset through the settings and also how to do the Hard Reset.
The Hard Factory Reset which is if you have a Password locked and you can not get into your Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge phone.
What If you forget the password or your mobile Screen Locked Pattern so you can do the Hard Factory Reset or Hard reset your S7 phone. Then you’ll be able to use it again without any Password Keypad locked or screen locked.
You can use Hard Reset method when your smartphone is locked and you can’t get in to your phone so you’ll be able to do it by pressing the buttons you will be able to reset it with buttons so that you can start using the phone again.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 – Phone’s Settings
You can use Soft Reset method if your phone is running but you’re facing hanging problems or storage and virus or any type of errors.
Remember before performing Soft Reset or Hard Reset in your smartphone you need to backup any important data or information that you don’t wanna loose or you don’t want to be deleted.
Because this Factory Reset or Soft Reset will erase everything from your phone. And the phone will go back to its original factory condition.
5 Steps to Perform Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 – ‘Factory Data RESET’
1: From the Home screen select “Apps”.
2: Go to “Settings”.3: Scroll down and tap on “Backup And Reset”.
4: Scroll down and then tap on “Factory Data Reset” at the bottom.
5: Then Tap on “Reset Device”
6: Finally select “Delete All” and “Soft Reset” is completed with ‘Samsung Galaxy S7’ device.
How to “Hard Reset” Samsung Galaxy S7 – Hardware Buttons
1. Power off your Samsung Galaxy J7 or J7 edge phone.
2. Alright so once the Phone is completely powered off, Hold the “VOLUME UP KEY + Home Button + Power Button” at the same time.
3. After some seconds when you see BLUE light in the upper left hand corner of your phone.
- Leave the “Power Button” and keep holding the “Volume UP” and “Home Button”.
4. When you see “Android Logo” on your screen then you can let go the both buttons too.
5. Once the “Android Recovery Menu” appears, Scroll down using the “Volume down” button to “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”.
- You need to confirm by pressing the “Power Button” and then Select “Yes” and again press the “Power Button”.
6. Now confirm the “Reboot” by pressing the “Power Button” again and the phone will reboot.
- Once the phone rebooted and your Hard Reset is completed, Now you can setup the phone like new.
So now you got to know How easily is that to Hard or Soft reset your Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge smartphone.
With this guide you can easily reset your phone. I hope this article is helpful for you to Soft Reset or Factory Data Reset your device. If you need any help feel free to comment below.