Easy Way to Bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung Devices
Latest tutorial to bypass google account verification after hard resetting your Samsung galaxy phone.
Why FRP lock is appearing on my phone after i hard reset the device?
- Why FRP lock is appearing on my phone after i hard reset the device?
- What’s the real Story?
- The MAIN Problem:
- The Best Solution to bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung Devices:
- Last Wods:
Fortunately, this is a safety lock for Samsung users, they took decision to make a lock that works as a protector to secure their users important data. That’s true many users are glad to have that protection in their devices but at the same time there are also users who are suffering from this frp lock.
What’s the real Story?
Samsung’s old variants like Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2, Note 3, Tab 3 and many other having Android Kitkat 4.4.1 does not have this security system. As the other devices such as Galaxy S6, S7 Edge, J3, J5, J7, Note 5, Note 7, and A5, A6, A7 having Android 5.0.1 or higher does have this security feature.
So, for any reason you hard reset your Samsung device this security system will activate until you submit the right Google account details and pass the verification.
Now i can understand in some cases its hard to remember the details of your previous Google account, many of you lost the gmail id or password. Don’t need to worry about it, i am here to secure you in this particular situation.
The MAIN Problem:
This guide is the solution for all the problems. In this article we are here with the help for you to bypass FRP Factory Reset Protection. After Hard Reset or Factory Data-Format to any Samsung phone, you won’t be able to use it until you enter the previous synced Google Account details.
But there’s a catch.
Nowadays many Android 5.1.1 or 6.0.1 Marshmallow and above users face this situation after resetting their smartphone. If you are one of them use this simple tutorial to remove submitted google account from your Samsung device.
The Best Solution to bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung Devices:
Step 1: Go to SAMMOBILE from your PC and login with your account, If you don’t have any account so make a new one. Then type your phone model on the search bar.
Then Download: Odin v3.12.5 (Latest Version)
Step 4: We need to put our Samsung phone into Download Mode before connecting it to the PC.
- So to do that Power off your phone. Press “Volume Down + Home Key + Power Key” all together until you see Warning Sign on your screen.
- Then press “Volume UP” to put Samsung phone to download mode.
- Now Open Odin V3.12.5 in your computer and connect your phone with USB data cable to your PC.
- Click on “AP” in Odin Software and open the Firmware which you have downloaded before.
- Once the Firmware uploaded into Odin software, click on start to run this operation and wait a few minutes to complete the full procedure.
- All the files will transfer to your phone, when you see “GREEN PASS” in Odin disconnect Samsung phone from PC.
Just 4 more steps away to unlock FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from Samsung Devices:
Now Download and install SideSync Software In your PC or MAC and open it. Connect your Samsung phone again with the help of USB cable to your computer.
Step 1: Just after connecting you will see this screen on your phone:
- Select Chrome Browser and open it, Tap on accept and continue > No thanks > and now on the URL BAR type this URL and download the bypass frp apk:
(Try the 2nd URL if 1st one does not work)
Step 3: Click on Search and type ES-File Explorer and download and install this application. Open Es-File explorer after installed then go to Download folder > Select Bypass Any Samsung.apk >If you see “Install Blocked” Pop-up, Go to Settings > enable Unknown Sources > then Install the application again.
Step 4: Once the application installed, Open it and you’ll be in the Settings of your Samsung phone, now scroll down and select “Backup and reset” > Factory data reset > then Reset device > and finally click on Erase everything.
So, this is the complete step by step guide, i make it very easy so that people who don’t know anything about android issues or solutions can apply this on their Samsung phone too.
This guide works perfectly on Samsung Galaxy J3, J500F, J7, Note 7, A7, A9, Note 5 and you can use this to bypass google and remove frp lock to any Samsung device but make sure to use the right Firmware for your Samsung model.