How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung S6, S7, EDGE, J7 (2016), A9, Note 5, Note 7
Universal Method to Bypass Google Account FRP on Samsung S6, S7, EDGE, J7 (2016), A9, Note 5, Note 7
- Universal Method to Bypass Google Account FRP on Samsung S6, S7, EDGE, J7 (2016), A9, Note 5, Note 7
- Please Read:
In this article you’ll be learning how you can bypass Google Account FRP on Samsung S6, S7, S7 Edge, J7 2016 variant and Samsung A9 also works for Note 5 and of course Note 7.
This is the guide which is gonna help you out from the Google Account or FRP lock screen, Its totally free and quite helpful you the users too.
If you are facing this message on your mobile screen: “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device, Enter your Email. Here you’ve the enter the EMAIL which was already synced in to the device.
In case, If you have forgot about the Gmail Account or Gmail ID Password, So here you need to bypass from this screen to make your phone working again.
Things you need to get for this Universal Bypass Samsung Phone Method:
- Sim Card
- WiFi Connection
- USB Data Cable
- Computer or Laptop
Make sure to backup all your important data and also Phone numbers and other stuff from your SIM Card and Micro-SD card. Because the Bypass Google Account method could remove the data completely.
So, Let’s start the process of Universal Bypass Google Account on Samsung Phone’s:
1st Step. Power off the phone and Insert SIM CARD
2nd Step. Power on your Phone, Connect to the WiFi Connection, AGREE to the Terms and Conditions
3rd Step. Now turn on your Computer and go to this link:
- Realterm_184.108.40.206_Signed_Wrapper_setup.exe and download this Software in your PC and install it.
- Download and install Samsung USB Driver if you don’t already have one in your Computer from this LINK: Samsung Android USB Driver for Windows
- Afters installing both RealTerm and Samsung Drivers, Connect your Phone to the Computer with USB data cable
4th Step. Right click on “My Computer” or “This PC” and select “Manage” once it opens select “Device manager” and then “Modems”
- In “Modems” section you should see a “Samsung Device” just right click on it then click on “Properties”
- Once you opened the “Properties Window” click on “Modem Tab” and see what “PORT” is for your phone
- After that run “RealTerm” in your PC and select “PORT” from the status bar in RealTerm and enter your “Com Port number” and click “Change“
- Now Go to the “SEND” tab from the Status bar in RealTerm and Put these two Commands
5th Step: 1st Command: at+creg?\r\n Add this command to the “SEND” section in RealTerm and Click on “Send ACII” Button
- After 1st command, enter this 2nd Command: atd1234;\r\n and again click on “Send ACII” button
On the second command: atd1234;\r\n (Instead of 1234) you can put a local valid phone number too. If “1234” does not work for you, enter a valid local number and try again.
6th Step. Once you done this, the Caller will appear on your “Mobile Screen” now “Swipe Left” on your Screen
- Select “Internet” then “Google Chrome” and now you can remove the “USB Data Cable” from your mobile.
Last Seven Steps to Bypass Google Account Samsung S6, S7, EDGE, J7 (2016), A9, Note 5, Note 7 and All 2016 Variants:
1 Step. Tap on “Accept and Continue” > “No Thanks” > and after that you’ll be on “Google Chrome Browser“.
- Tap on the Search bar and type “Google Account Manager Android Kitkat to Nougat” and search.
- From the searches tap on “TechOxygen” website
- Scroll down and Download “Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0 Apk”
2 Step. Now Go back on the Search bar and type “Galaxy Apps” then go to the Samsung Galaxy Apps website and tap on “Samsung Galaxy Apps” on your screen and go in the app store
3 Step. Once you in “Galaxy Apps Store” tap on the search bar and type “ES File Explorer” and download and install it into your phone.
- Here it will ask you to enter “Samsung Account” if you don’t have one just simply click on “Create Account” to create one and download the application.
4 Step. Open “ES File Explorer” once it installed, Go to “Download Folder” and click on “com.sika524.android” In case you see “Installed Block” pop-up, tap on “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources” > “OK” and then Install it again
5 Step. After “QuickShortCutMaker” installed “Open” the app
- Tap on “Input Keyword to Filter” and type “Google Account Manager” and select it.
- Then on the 5th position you’ll find “Google Account Manager, Type Email and Password” select that and tap on “Try“
Now you’ll be having “Re-Type Password” page on your screen, tap on “:“ on the “Top Right Corner” of your screen and tap “Browser Sign-In” > “Ok”
Last Step: Here It will ask you to “Sign in with your Google Account”
Congratulations! from here you can enter your own “Google Account or your own Gmail and Password“.
You can also create one if you don’t already have one then Sign-In with your Gmail ID.
After Signing in to your “Google Account” you’ll be redirected to the “Google Account Manager” page again, now here all you need to do is hit the power button and “RESTART” your phone.
Just after restarting, Setup your phone again and you’ll see “Account Added” on your screen where it was asking to add Google Account before the bypass.
Once you completed the “Bypass Google Account Locked Screen” process, It is important to “Reset your Phone” so that it won’t ask for the Google Account anymore and that Account which you’ve added it will be Synced into your phone after just resetting.
Factory Data Reset:
Before performing “Factory Data Reset” make sure to backup all your important Data and Contacts.
Go to the “Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > and Delete All”.
You’ve successfully completed the BYPASS for your phone, now setup your phone again and start using it once again without any bypass locked screen.
You may also searching for:
- How to Bypass Google Account, Remove FRP on Samsung S7 Edge, Note 5, Note 7 Android 6.0.1 and 6.1 Marshmallow
- Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 FRP Method 100% Free
- How to BYPASS GOOGLE Account Samsung Galaxy J5, J7 (2016) | October Security Patch
So, this is the complete guide Step-by-Step to Bypass Google Account on Samsung S6, S7, S7 EDGE, J7 (2016), A9 2016, Note 5, Note 7 it will work for all the devices which is realsed in 2016 and also 2015. If you still need any help regarding bypass your phone or gmail ID. Feel free to ask in the comment below.