38 thoughts on “Bypass Google Account Samsung Galaxy – [Remove FRP Lock 2018]”

1. hi admin…. i forgot my gmail. and my fone has been reset.. s6 edge plus .. just now system ask me the previous account .. i forgot all already… how to do please help me

• Change that number with any other 2nd number of yours. You can also add your Family or Friends number instead of “1234”.

2. Hi,
    Thanks a lot for your efforts.
    I have followed your procedures with some modifications.
    For opening internet browser, I used sidesync program, which when I connect usb cable , the phone pops up on either opening chrome, internet, galaxy apps, I chose internet and I have gone to the webpage to download the shortcut apk file, after downloading I went to bookmarks and to history and I have installed the apk, then I continue with the procedure you described.

• Hi Nabil, Inside Google account manager, If you see “ERROR” instead of “Type Email and Password” use this guide to solve this error: HERE

3. I have a samsung j7 and have followed all the steps, but am still stuck on the verify account page, where they ask for the previous account info. what am i doing wrong.?

Thanks in advance

4. i have a galaxy s7 and ive followed every instruction leadin up to the point where u in put the first a+creg code and i get a yellow error msg immediatly PLEASE HELP

5. Hello,

I have a Samsung S7 edge. I have been following every step but when I open the properties window there is no modem tab. I cannot see the port number. I tried with number three but I don´t recive the call.

Any help ?

6. Looks like Google shut this work-around down as well. Now, in the 5th position you see “error” and if you click on it you get an error saying the Google server is unavailable.

Is there a NEXT fix?

7. i dont see the type email and password option. I’ve tried this before. tried it again. I guess samsung has come up with a security update. The other method also didnt work.

8. when i typed those two commands and Click on “Send ACII” Button the Caller is appearing in Mobile Screen but not able to “Swipe Left” in the screen