Bypass Google Account Samsung Note 7 – Complete Guide Step by Step
If you’ve forgot about the Google Account for your Samsung note 7 which was previously synced or you reset your device and during the setup process it asks you to sign into the same google account that was previously synced on the device.
If this message is appearing on your phone: “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device, Enter your Email”.
Why Google Account Bypass is appearing on my screen after resetting my device?
Well, It was introduced by Google in Android 5.1 as kind of a Anti-Theft type security measure to ensure that a phone was reset without first removing the account from the phone, that only that original user could give back. So, it is the part of the phone’s security system.
So, now my business has come up with a way to be able to remove that lock from the phone and that’s what actually I’m gonna teach you in this article.
Only way is here you need to Bypass the gmail account with FRP so that you can start using your phone again and that lock no longer appears on your screen.
Follow these simple steps to bypass google account on Samsung Galaxy note 7 FRP Method.
Complete Steps to Bypass google account on Samsung galaxy Note 7 100% Free:
First Download this Application : com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk (On the 3rd Position of RootJunty Site) and put it into your Micro-SD Card.
Step 1. Insert your SIM CARD and MicroSD card in your phone then “Power ON” your device
- Select your language, Connect to the WiFi network and make sure you’ve a SIM Card in your phone.
- Now Download and Install : “Realterm_18.104.22.168_Signed_Wrapper_setup.exe“ in your “Computer”.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the WiFi then connect your phone to your computer with USB data cable.
Step 2. Then run “RealTerm” on your PC and under display section check the box “HALF DUPLEX”
- Right click on “My Computer” and select “Manage” once it opens select “Device manager” and then “Modems“
- In “Modems” you should see a “Samsung Device” just right click on it then select properties
- Once the properties window opens click on “Modem Tab” and see what “PORT” it is, like:
- Now you know what com port number is for your device, Now close all windows and open RealTerm program again
- Once you open the RealTerm program again select “PORT tab” and enter your “Port number” and click “Change“. Make sure to click “Change” otherwise it won’t work
Step 3. Next select “SEND TAB” in RealTerm program here you need to send two commands with the “Send ASCII” button on RealTerm program
- 1st Command : at+creg?\r\n, Enter this command and click on “Send ASCII” button
- 2nd Command : atd1234;\r\n, Enter this command and again hit on Send ASCII button
- See your phone’s screen the “Dialer” will appear on your screen hit on “Create Contact“
Step 4. Once you are on this screen you don’t need the computer any more so just disconnect the USB Data cable and follow these steps to finish the process.
Last Steps to Bypass google account on Samsung Note 7 FRP Method
1st. Now screen down and you’ll see option “SCAN BUSINESS CARD” tap on it and the popup will appear. Hit on “Download” > “Agree“.
2nd. Here you’ll be on “Samsung Play-store“, tap on search bar and type “ES File Explorer” and hit on install, now here it will ask you to enter your Samsung Account.
- Enter the Samsung account if you already have one otherwise just hit on “Create Account” to create one then install that application.
3rd. Once the app installed, Open it and hit on “/” to navigate and scroll down to find out “STORAGE” > then tap on “Your SD Card” in this folder you’ll find “com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk” which you already downloaded to your SD card before.
4th. Now click on Application > Install > Package Installer > Settings > and go to Unknown Sources and make in switched “ON” and install the FRP Bypass.
5th. Once it installed, Hit Open > click on top right corner > Browser sign-in > OK.
- Now here you can put your own Google Account to get rid of this problem, So sign-in to your Google Account and then it will let you back to the Frp Bypass Screen. Once you signed-in all you need to do it “Restart” your phone.
- Finally, you can now setup your phone and it won’t ask you to put the Google Account any more because you’re already logged in. So, Finish the setup and start using your phone again.
If this method doesn’t work for you try this one : HERE
You may also like to read:
- How to Bypass Google Account, Remove FRP on Samsung S7 Edge, Note 5, Note 7 Android 6.0.1 and 6.1 Marshmallow
- How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung S6, S7, EDGE, J7 (2016), A9, Note 5, Note 7
- Bypass ERROR in “Type Email and Password” on Google Account Manager | Remove FRP on Samsung Galaxy Phones
This was the complete guide to Bypass google account Samsung Note 7 and it will work for any device, Bypass note 7 FRP Method or you can also bypass note 5 and other Samsung 2016 models and all other 2015 models too.
If you still need any help regarding Bypass Samsung note 7 or any other Samsung phone. Feel free to ask me in the comment below.
31 thoughts on “Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 FRP Method 100% Free”
Have tried typing it in but nothing seems to be working on J5 Samsung.
-Do I need to copy the command and paste before sending it?
-what do I do with the com.rootjunky.frpbypass.1.0.apk if I don’t have a memory card
Works great, amazing man you are
Enjoy your day 🙂
frp samsung sm-g930fd marsmallow done
thank you so much sir
Hello, This is very nice I like it
Hey Admin, I am really bummed. I bought an S6 Edge from a pawn shop. It’s cleared, not stolen but I can’t activate it for my son, who has been without a phone for 3 months . .: (( The owner of the shop has been decent w me in the past but will only exchange, no refund, but has no Edge’s. Will this procedure work for my phone or only the 7? Also does the age of the laptop we’re using matter . .? Thank you . .: )
For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Use this METHOD : Unlock FRP on Samsung S6 EDGE Follow each and every step and you’ll solve the problem.
I’m a big fan. You are doing great work.
It looks like Android/Google has shut this fix down in the new version of the OS. I saw your next fix where you go to Google Account Manager and click on the “Type Email and Password” link in the 5th position. Now, in the 5th position you see the link has been renamed to “error”. When you click that link and then click Try on the next page you get a new page that says, “There was a problem communicating with Google servers.”
Can you work your magic again and find a NEXT next way? I am on the hunt as well. If I find a new work-around then I will post it here.
I have a SM-N930A Note 7 Edge and i tried this October 21st 2016
There you go : New Method to bypass SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 7
Admin the link “bit.ly/2dCoclo” in your new method isn’t working 🙁
Type this : tinyurl.com/hasq226
Admin how can i open File Explorer from galaxy app store as the browser goes somewhere else and shows others apps
Admin thankyou so much, it worked as i skip explorer downloading by tapping the open tab which comes after downloading frp lock files … May ALLAH bless you ,,, thanks again
You are most welcome! 🙂
If you can’t see “Type Email and Password” then do this : Bypass ERROR in “Type Email and Password” on Google Account Manager | Remove FRP on Samsung Galaxy Phones
Admin after unlocking i stuck on another issue. capacitive buttons on s7 edge aren’t working even they’re not lighting up… i tried cache clearing, Resetting either hard or soft, as well finally flash with specific region firmware using Odin but all in vein. Am so upset do you know how do i solve that issue?
Else its working fine no any damage and works with on screen soft keys but i want actual solution
Hi, Plz i didn’t see my samsung note 5 in the modems list. Need help!
Reinstall Samsung USB Android Driver for Windows.
Just got my new Note 7 and frpbypass-1.0 will not open after installed.. any updates or advice?
I was unable to get the diaper after sending the two commands. What did I do wrong?
Make sure you’ve entered the correct COM PORT, After entering the Right Port you must have to click on “CHANGE”. Otherwise it won’t work for you!
I tried this method and it went fine until I try to open the FRP Bypass. When I click “open” I get a message saying “Unfortunately, the FRP Bypass has stoped”. Do you have any solution?
Try to do the bypass again, You should be missing any step. Focus on every step and you’re done.
Everything is going good till I opened the app and it said
Frp has to stoped
Is any other app can i use for this
Cuz I done it before on s7 and s7 edge
But it doesn’t let me open the app on note 7 N930A
Alright, I’ve recently uploaded the advance guide to Bypass Google Account on Note 7 you can try this one HERE
I found this method more helpful reset and bypass is complete with my samsung note 7 phone
Use this guide : Bypass Note 7 Latest Method
At last, Unlocked my phone, now i can play Mystery of Newyork again, btw thanks
I was so trying to solve the issue with my Samsung Note 7 locked screen on gmail account verification, now I unlocked it successfully, glad to see my home screen back
Finally I got the method to bypass my samsung note 7 for free, thanks man the guide was so helpful.