Bypass Google Account Samsung Galaxy – [Remove FRP Lock 2018]
Bypass google account Samsung method is free and have very simple and easy steps, which you can follow to remove Factory Reset Protection lock aka FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy devices. In this article you’ll be learning how you can bypass google account Samsung or Google Account Verification on Samsung S6, S7, S7 Edge, J7, Note 5, Note 7 and all rest of the Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets.
This is the guide which is going to help you out from the Google Account Verification or FRP lock screen, Its totally free and quite helpful.
If you are facing this message on your mobile screen: “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device, Enter your Email. Here you’ve the enter the EMAIL which was already synced in to the device.
In case, If you have forgot about the Gmail Account or Gmail ID Password, So here you need to bypass from this screen to make your phone working again.
Things you need to get for this Bypass Google Account Samsung Method:
- Sim Card
- WiFi Connection
- USB Data Cable
- Computer or Laptop
Make sure to backup all your important data and also Phone numbers and other stuff from your SIM Card and Micro-SD card. Because the bypass google account Samsung method could remove the data completely.
So, Let’s start the process of Bypass google account Samsung:
1st Step. Power off the phone and Insert SIM CARD
2nd Step. Power on your Phone, Connect to the WiFi Connection, AGREE to the Terms and Conditions
3rd Step. Now turn on your Computer and go to this link:
- Realterm and download this Software in your PC and install it.
- Download and install Samsung USB Driver if you don’t already have one in your Computer from this LINK: Samsung Android USB Driver for Windows
- Afters installing both RealTerm and Samsung Drivers, Connect your Phone to the Computer with USB data cable
4th Step. Right click on My Computer or This PC and select Manage once it opens select Device manager and then Modems
- In Modems section you should see a Samsung Galaxy Device just right click on it then click on Properties
- Once you opened the Properties Window click on Modem Tab and see what PORT is for your phone
- After that run RealTerm in your PC and select PORT from the status bar in RealTerm and enter your Com Port number and click Change
- Now Go to the SEND tab from the Status bar in RealTerm and Put these two Commands
5th Step: 1st Command: at+creg?\r\n Add this command to the SEND section in RealTerm and Click on Send ACII Button
- After 1st command, enter this 2nd Command: atd1234;\r\n and again click on Send ACII button
On the second command: atd1234;\r\n (Instead of 1234) you can put a local valid phone number too. If 1234 does not work for you, enter a valid local number and try again.
6th Step. Once you done this, the Caller will appear on your Mobile Screen now “Swipe Left” on your Screen
- Select Internet then Google Chrome and now you can remove the “USB Data Cable” from your mobile.
Last seven steps to Bypass google account Samsung lock completely from your device:
1 Step. Tap on Accept and Continue > No Thanks > and after that you’ll be on Google Chrome Browser.
- Tap on the Search bar and type Google Account Manager Android Kitkat to Nougat and search.
- From the searches tap on TechOxygen website
- Scroll down and Download Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0 Apk
2 Step. Now Go back on the Search bar and type Galaxy Apps then go to the Samsung Galaxy Apps website and tap on Samsung Galaxy Apps on your screen and go in the app store
3 Step. Once you in Galaxy Apps Store tap on the search bar and type ES File Explorer and download and install it into your phone.
- Here it will ask you to enter Samsung Account if you don’t have one just simply click on Create Account to create one and download the application. Samsung account will help you to deactivate and remove “bypass google account Samsung” from your phone.
4 Step. Open ES File Explorer once it installed, Go to Download Folder and click on com.sika524.androidIn case you see Installed Block pop-up, tap on Settings and enable Unknown Sources > OK and then Install it again
5 Step. After Quick Shortcut Maker installed Open the app
- Tap on Input Keyword to Filter and type Google Account Manager and select it.
- Then on the 5th position you’ll find Google Account Manager, Type Email and Password select that and tap on Try
Now you’ll be having Re-Type Password page on your screen, tap on : on the “Top Right Corner of your screen and tap Browser Sign-In > Okay.
Last Step: Here It will ask you to Sign in with your Google Account to complete the bypass google account Samsung procedure.
Congratulations! from here you can enter your own Google Account or your own Gmail and Password.
You can also create one if you don’t already have one then Sign-In with your Gmail ID.
After Signing in to your Google Account you’ll be redirected to the Google Account Manager page again, now here all you need to do is hit the power button and “RESTART” your phone.
Just after restarting, Setup your phone again and you’ll see Account Added on your screen where it was asking to add Google Account before the bypass.
Once you completed the “bypass google account Samsung” process, It is important to Reset your Phone so that it won’t ask for the Google Account anymore and that Account which you’ve added it will be Synced into your phone after just resetting.
Factory Data Reset:
Before performing Factory Data Reset make sure to backup all your important Data and Contacts.
Go to the Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > and Delete All.
You’ve successfully completed the BYPASS for your phone, now setup your phone again and start using it once again without any bypass locked screen.
So, this is the complete guide Step-by-Step to bypass google account Samsung on Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, S7 EDGE, J7 (2017), A9 2017, Note 5, Note 7 it will work for all the devices which is released in 2018 and also 2017. If you still need any help regarding bypass your phone or gmail ID. Feel free to ask in the comment below.