Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 FRP Method 100% Free
Bypass Google Account Samsung Note 7 – Complete Guide Step by Step
If you’ve forgot about the Google Account for your Samsung note 7 which was previously synced or you reset your device and during the setup process it asks you to sign into the same google account that was previously synced on the device.
- How to Bypass Google Account, Remove FRP on Samsung S7 Edge, Note 5, Note 7 Android 6.0.1 and 6.1 Marshmallow
- How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung S6, S7, EDGE, J7 (2016), A9, Note 5, Note 7
If this message is appearing on your phone: “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device, Enter your Email”.
Why Google Account Bypass is appearing on my screen after resetting my device?
Well, It was introduced by Google in Android 5.1 as kind of a Anti-Theft type security measure to ensure that a phone was reset without first removing the account from the phone, that only that original user could give back. So, it is the part of the phone’s security system.
So, now my business has come up with a way to be able to remove that lock from the phone and that’s what actually I’m gonna teach you in this article. Only way is here you need to Bypass the gmail account with FRP so that you can start using your phone again and that lock no longer appears on your screen. Follow these simple steps to bypass google account on Samsung Galaxy note 7 FRP Method.
Complete Steps to Bypass google account on Samsung galaxy Note 7 100% Free:
First Download this Application : com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk (On the 3rd Position of RootJunty Site) and put it into your Micro-SD Card.
1. Insert your SIM CARD and MicroSD card in your phone then “Power ON” your device
2. Select your language, Connect to the WiFi network and make sure you’ve a SIM Card in your phone
3. Now Download and Install : “Realterm_18.104.22.168_Signed_Wrapper_setup.exe” in your “Computer”.
4. Make sure your phone is connected to the WiFi then connect your phone to your computer with USB data cable
8. Once the properties window opens click on “Modem Tab” and see what “PORT” it is, like:
9. Now you know what com port number is for your device, Now close all windows and open RealTerm program again
10. Once you open the RealTerm program again select “PORT tab” and enter your “Port number” and click “Change“. Make sure to click “Change” otherwise it won’t work
11. Next select “SEND TAB” in RealTerm program here you need to send two commands with the “Send ASCII” button on RealTerm program
12. 1st Command : at+creg?\r\n, Enter this command and click on “Send ASCII” button
13. 2nd Command : atd1234;\r\n, Enter this command and again hit on Send ASCII button and see your phone’s screen the “Dialer” will appear on your screen hit on “Create Contact”
Last Steps to Bypass google account on Samsung Note 7 FRP Method
1. Now screen down and you’ll see option “SCAN BUSINESS CARD” tap on it and the popup will appear. Hit on “Download” > “Agree“.
2. Here you’ll be on “Samsung Play-store“, tap on search bar and type “ES File Explorer” and hit on install, now here it will ask you to enter your Samsung Account. Enter the Samsung account if you already have one otherwise just hit on “Create Account” to create one then install that application.
- Bypass ERROR in “Type Email and Password” on Google Account Manager | Remove FRP on Samsung Galaxy Phones
3. Once the app installed, Open it and hit on “/” to navigate and scroll down to find out “STORAGE” > then tap on “Your SD Card” in this folder you’ll find “com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk” which you already downloaded to your SD card before.
Last Two Steps to complete the Bypass google account Samsung Note 7
4. Now click on Application > Install > Package Installer > Settings > and go to Unknown Sources and make in switched “ON” and install the FRP Bypass.
5. Once it installed, Hit Open > click on top right corner > Browser sign-in > OK.
Now here you can put your own Google Account to get rid of this problem, So sign-in to your Google Account and then it will let you back to the Frp Bypass Screen. Once you signed-in all you need to do it “Restart” your phone.
Finally, you can now setup your phone and it won’t ask you to put the Google Account any more because you’re already logged in. So, Finish the setup and start using your phone again.
If this method doesn’t work for you try this one : HERE
This was the complete guide to Bypass google account Samsung Note 7 and it will work for any device, Bypass note 7 FRP Method or you can also bypass note 5 and other Samsung 2016 models and all other 2015 models too. If you still need any help regarding Bypass Samsung note 7 or any other Samsung phone. Feel free to ask me in the comment below.