Last Updated on 22nd May 2021 by Admin
Looking for a FRP bypass solution for Samsung Note 10 Lite, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Samsung Note 10 Lite device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
What is FRP lock and how you can unlock FRP using Samsung Note 10 Lite Smartphone?
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Samsung Galaxy phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Samsung Note 10 Lite phone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 10 Lite phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Samsung Note 10 Lite smartphone using this guide.
Samsung Note 10 Lite FRP Bypass Android 11 Specifications:
Samsung Note 10 Lite launched in the month of May, 2019. Its body weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz.).
Samsung Note 10 Lite has a capacitive touchscreen of LTPS IPS LCD with 16M Colors. Samsung Note 10 Lite Screen size is 6.53 Inches and 105.2 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 85.3%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 2340 pixels with PPI density of 394.
Samsung Note 10 Lite comes with (Android Pie 9.0) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm). It has a Cortext-A73 CPU of Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz.
This Samsung Note 10 Lite smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB of Memory and 4GB/6GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from Samsung Note 10 Lite:
As we already know, your Samsung Note 10 Lite android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Samsung Note 10 Lite phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Samsung Note 10 Lite FRP Bypass Without SIM Card:
- Push power button >> to power on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
- Connect to a home Wi-Fi internet connection.
- After connecting to Wi-Fi >> go back to the Welcome Screen >> by pressing the Back button.
- In this step, download and extract Muslim Odin Tool into your PC.
- DOWNLOAD MUSLIM ODIN TOOL
- Right click on Muslim Odin.exe file and click on Run as Administrator.
- Once you see Muslim Odin software on your computers screen. Click on ALL MOBILE FRP button.
- Then, Connect Samsung Note 10 Lite to your computer using a USB Data cable.
- From the drop down menu, select YouTube.com.
- In order to open YouTube.com into your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite phone, click on the Start FRP Browser MTP button.
- This will send a notification to your Samsung Note 10 Lite phone, click on the VIEW button to open the Internet browser.
- After that, click on the URL bar and type this URL: http://tinyurl.com/Files-FRP
- Then scroll down and click on “Open Settings for Samsung Galaxy”.
- First, in an Working Phone, you need to restore the Quick Shortcut Maker in your Samsung Account.
- Create a Samsung Account into your any other Samsung phone and then >> backup a Quick Shortcut Maker app into it.
- In order to restore Quick Shortcut Maker into your FRP locked phone.
- Go to Accounts and Backup option ==> then click on Accounts ==> and select Add Account option.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Quick Shortcut Maker in it.
- Now click on Samsung Account ==> then enter the details of your Samsung account which has Quick Shortcut Maker app as a backup into it.
- Click on first option which should be QuickShortcutMaker ==> and then click on Restore and finally select Done.
- From here, you can select Quick Shortcut Maker application and restore it into your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite phone.
5 More Steps to Unlock Google Verification from Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Phone:
- Open Google Chrome browser from Home Screen and type this URL: http://tinyurl.com/Files-FRP and then scroll down and click on OPEN GALAXY APPS button.
- After that, click on search bar and type QuickShorcutMaker and then open the application.
- Click on search bar and type LOCK ==> click on Settings (Choose Screen Lock) and then click on Try button.
- Right now, you can easily add a pattern lock to your Samsung Note 10 Lite phone by selecting the Pattern method.
- Once you did that, Go back to the Home Screen of your Samsung phone and draw the pattern to unlock it. Then click on SKIP button.
Congrats, now FRP bypass lock has successfully removed from your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite phone.
More Free Methods:
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G FRP bypass Without PC Google Account Unlock
- Samsung Note 8 FRP Bypass Without PC – Unlock Google Verification Android 9 Pie
- Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 FRP Method 100% Free
Bypass FRP lock from Samsung M51 method works for these Versions:
Versions: SM-N770F/DS (Global); SM-N770F/DSM (Russia, India)
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Samsung Note 10 Lite android 8.0 and 9.0 phone and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass Samsung Note 10 Lite” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.