Last Updated on 12th May 2021 by Admin
QFIL Tool is one of the best tools to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm Android devices. QFIL stands for (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader) it’s a software based tool which runs on a Windows operating system. However, you can use this tool by connecting your android phone or tablet with your PC using USB-data cable.
Firstly, make sure to install the latest USB drivers for your smartphone in your computer. Secondly, you need download QFIL Tool and run it in your PC.
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool Information:
QFIL (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader) tool works as a bridge which makes a connection between an Android device and computer. On the other hand, this tool can easily flash Stock ROM and flash firmware from any Qualcomm based phone and tablet.
Features of Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool:
- Easy Access: Qualcomm flash Tool does not required to install in the PC. Simply, download QFIL Tool and extract the zip file on the desktop. After that, you just need to double click on the QFIL.exe icon to run this flash tool.
- Qualcomm Chipset Support: QFIL flash tool only support android devices which are based on the Qualcomm chipset hardware. Already understood, this tool does not support any other than hardware based android device.
- User Friendly: Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL Tool) is very easy to use when it comes to flash a Qualcomm based phone. As, you can directly connect your device with this tool with the help of USB data cable.
- Flashing Qualcomm Based Phone: Fortunately, using this flash tool makes flashing freaking easy. You can flash your smartphone with just single click after uploading the flash file. Firstly, you need to select the programmer path. Then, simply choose MBN File “prog_emmc_firehose_8937_ddr.mbn” from stock ROM location. After that, click on “Load XMI” to start the flashing procedure.
Download QFIL Tool All Version Now:
|QFIL Tool v126.96.36.199 (Latest Version)||Download|
|Flash Tool v188.8.131.52||Download|
|Flash Tool v184.108.40.206||Download|
|Flash Tool v220.127.116.11||Download|
|Flash Tool v18.104.22.168||Download|
|Flash Tool v22.214.171.124||Download|
Flash Qualcomm Based Android Device using QFLIL Tool:
Step 1: First, download QFIL Tool and extract the file on your desktop. Secondly, USB Debugging and Developer Mode should be enabled on your android device.
Step 2: In this step, you need to download Qualcomm Stock Firmware for your smartphone. Make sure to download the right Stock Firmware file. Once you download the file extract it on the desktop of your PC.
Step 3: Now, Power Off your android device and push Volume Down and Power Button simultaneously for 3 to 4 seconds to enter into the FastBoot mode.
- Once the tool appear on your screen, you need to connect your device with the PC using USB data cable. Here, make sure to (Select Build Type) as Flat Build in QFIl Tool. In case, you don’t see any option like this just ignore it and follow the next steps.
- Firstly double click on (Rawprogram_unsparse_upgrade.XML) file.
- Secondly choose (Patch0.xml) file. Make sure to upload both the files (.MBN Firmware file and Patch0.xml file) 1 by 1 in order to make flashing successful.
In case, if you don’t want to loose your data then you should first upload this (Rawprogram_unsparse_upgrade.XML) XML file. If in case, you are not able to flash your device with this flash file then you need to use (rawprogram_unsparse.xml) file but this will delete all your Data, IMEI number and WiFi/Bluetooth connections.
At the end, I am sure this QFIL Tool guide is very simple to use and you have flashed your android device successfully using this free guide. In case, if you are facing any issues during the flashing procedure feel free to ask us in the comment section below this post.