Last Updated on 27th October 2021 by Admin
Looking for a Bypass Google Account OPPO F17 Pro Without PC and SIM Card solution, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your OPPO F17 Pro device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
Bypass Google Account OPPO F17 Pro without Sim Card or PC Free Method:
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Oppo phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your OPPO F17 Pro 5G phone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your OPPO F17 Pro phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Oppo phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from OPPO F17 Pro smartphone using this guide.
OPPO F17 Pro FRP Bypass Without SIM and PC Specifications:
OPPO F17 Pro launched in the month of May, 2019. Its body weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz.).
OPPO F17 Pro 4G has a capacitive touchscreen of LTPS IPS LCD with 16M Colors. OPPO F17 Pro Screen size is 6.53 Inches and 105.2 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 85.3%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 2340 pixels with PPI density of 394.
OPPO F17 Pro comes with (Android 11) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm). It has a Cortext-A73 CPU of Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz.
This OPPO F17 Pro 4G smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB of Memory and 4GB/6GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to bypass FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from OPPO F17 Pro 5G?
As we already know, your OPPO F17 Pro android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your OPPO F17 Pro phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
OPPO F17 Pro FRP bypass Without PC and SIM – Complete Step by Step Guide:
- Push power button to turn on your OPPO F17 Pro phone.
- On very first page, click on Emergency Call > then type *#813# on screen and click on Call button.
- This will open Homepage screen in your OPPO F17 Pro phone.
- Go to the Settings > then click “About Phone” option > then click on “Build Number at least 7 times”.
- Doing this will enable “Developer Option” into your OPPO F17 Pro android phone.
- After that, tap on Back button < then Scroll Down > and go to the “Developer Options”.
- Inside developer option, you need to enable “OEM Unlock and USB Debugging” options.
- Once you enabled OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Go back to the Settings and Factory Reset OPPO F17 Pro device.
- Go to the Settings > Additional Settings > and click on Backup and RESET option > and finally Factory Reset your OPPO phone.
Bingo! Factory Reset Protection lock is no more active in OPPO F17 Pro android smartphone. In case, you are not able to bypass FRP lock from OPPO F17 Pro then feel free to comment below.
More FRP Guides:
- OPPO A53S FRP Bypass Without PC, SIM Card Android 11 [LATEST METHOD]
- Oppo A71 FRP Bypass – MTK Unlock FRP Oppo CPH1717 Without Box
- Bypass Google Account Oppo A3s Android Phone Without PC
- Oppo F11 FRP Bypass without PC Unlock FRP Oppo F11 Remove Google Account
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your OPPO F17 Pro android phone and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass OPPO F17 Pro Without PC” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.