Looking for a FRP bypass solution for Oppo F11, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Oppo F11 device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
What is FRP lock and how you can unlock FRP using Oppo F11 Smartphone?
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Oppo phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Oppo F11phone.
How to bypass google account Oppo F11?
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Oppo F11 phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Oppo phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Oppo F11 smartphone using this guide.
Oppo F11 Specifications:
Oppo F11 launched in the month of May, 2019. Its body weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz.).
Oppo F11 has a capacitive touchscreen of LTPS IPS LCD with 16M Colors. Oppo F11 Screen size is 6.53 Inches and 105.2 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 85.3%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 2340 pixels with PPI density of 394.
Oppo F11 comes with (Android Pie 9.0) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm). It has a Cortext-A73 CPU of Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz.
This Oppo F11 smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB of Memory and 4GB/6GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from Oppo F11:
As we already know, your Oppo F11 android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Oppo F11 phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
CAUTION: this guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Oppo F11 FRP Bypass without PC Complete Method:
- Power ON your Oppo F11 smartphone.
- Tap on “Emergency Call” from the left corner.
- Now, Dial this number: *#813# and then tap over Call button.
- Wait until you see homepage on your Oppo F11 screen.
- Go to Additional Settings of your phone > then tap on About Phone option > select Build number or version and then tap Seven times on this option.
- Once, you see “You’re now a developer” message on your screen.
- Go back to the Settings, then go to the Developer Options and then click on “OEM Unlock” and then go to the USB debugging to enable it.
- After that, go back to Settings again and this time you need to Factory Reset Oppo F11 phone.
- To factory reset, Go to the Additional Settings > then select Backup and Reset option > Choose Reset to Factory Settings option.
- Finally, you have successfully reset and “bypass FRP from Oppo F11 without using PC”, Computer or laptop.
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Oppo F11 android phone and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass Oppo F11” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.
More Helpful Free Methods:
- Oppo A1k FRP Bypass Google Account Unlock FRP Oppo CPH1923
- OPPO F9 FRP Bypass Complete Method To Remove Google Account
- Oppo F11 FRP Bypass without PC Unlock FRP Oppo F11 Remove Google Account
- Oppo A37 FRP Bypass Without PC – FRP Unlock Tool Bypass Google Account
- How To Remove Google Account From OPPO A5s Without PC
- Bypass Google Account Oppo A3s Android Phone Without PC
- Oppo A71 FRP Bypass – MTK Unlock FRP Oppo CPH1717 Without Box