Looking for a FRP bypass solution for Oppo A3s, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Oppo A3s device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
What is FRP lock and how you can bypass Google account using Oppo A3s phone?
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Oppo phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Oppo A3sphone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Oppo A3s phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Oppo phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Oppo A3s smartphone using this guide.
Bypass Google Account Oppo A3s Specifications:
Oppo A3s launched in the month of July, 2018. Its body weight is 168 grams (5.93 oz.).
Oppo A3s has a capacitive touchscreen of IPS LCD with 16M Colors. Oppo A3s Screen size is 6.2 Inches and 95.9 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 81.2%). Its resolution based on 720 x 1520 pixels with PPI density of 271.
Oppo A3s comes with (Android Oreo 8.1) with a chipset of Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm). It has a Adreno 506 CPU of Octa-core 1.8 GHz.
This Oppo A3s smartphone comes with 16GB/32GB of Memory and 2GB/3GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from Oppo A3s:
As we already know, your Oppo A3s android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Oppo A3s phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
this guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Bypass Google Account Oppo A3s without PC Complete Method:
- Power ON your Oppo A3s smartphone.
- Tap on “Emergency Call” from the left corner.
- Now, Dial this number: *#813#and then tap over Call button.
- Wait until you see Homepage on your Oppo A3s screen.
- Go to Settings of your phone > then tap on about phone option > select Build number or version and then tap Seven times on this option.
- Once, you see “You’re now a developer” message on your screen.
- Go back to the Settings, then go to the Developer Options and then click on “OEM Unlock” and then go to the USB debugging to enable it.
- After that, go back to Settings again and this time you need to Factory Reset Oppo A3s phone.
- To factory reset, Go to the Additional Settings > then select Backup and Reset option > Choose Reset to Factory Settings option.
- Finally, you have successfully reset and bypass FRP from Oppo A3s without using PC, Computer or laptop.
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Oppo A3s android phone and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “Bypass Google Account Oppo A3s” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.
More Helpful Free Methods:
- Oppo A1k FRP Bypass Google Account Unlock FRP Oppo CPH1923
- OPPO F9 FRP Bypass Complete Method To Remove Google Account
- Oppo F11 FRP Bypass without PC Unlock FRP Oppo F11 Remove Google Account
- Oppo A37 FRP Bypass Without PC – FRP Unlock Tool Bypass Google Account
- How To Remove Google Account From OPPO A5s Without PC
- Bypass Google Account Oppo A3s Android Phone Without PC
- Oppo A71 FRP Bypass – MTK Unlock FRP Oppo CPH1717 Without Box