Last Updated on 27th August 2020 by Admin
How to Bypass Google Account and Unlock FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from BQ Aquaris X5, BQ M5 and Aquaris E5
BQ Aquaris X5 M5 E5 Remove Frp Bypass GOOGLE ACCOUNT, Remove FRP, Delete Google Account, Remove Previous Gmail ID and Password from BQ Aquaris M5, X5, E5 smartphone.
Factory Reset Protection is a type of security feature for android users, this feature is enable on all of the Android Smartphones. So that if someone steal your phone they can not use it until they passed the FRP lock by giving the Gmail ID and Password (Google Account) details.
Well, incase you forgot about the Google password and you still know the Email of your account. You still need to wait for 72 Hours (3 Days) to logon with your mobile. Password reset request will take straight 72 hours, that means you have to wait for 3 days without using your BQ Aquaris X5, BQ M5 and Aquaris E5 phone.
Follow these Steps to remove Google Account from BQ Aquaris Phone:
2. In the end of these options tap on “:” three points and then select ASSIST. In the search bar write Chrome and open Chrome application.
3. Now in Chrome browser write this url: bit.ly/2aawRkj and download the Quick Shortcut Maker Android (Communications Media).apk.
- Once Google Account Manager for BQ Aquaris X5 M5 E5 downloaded open the downloads manager.
5. Tap to install the Google Account Manager 6.0.1 for BQ Aquaris M5, X5, BQ E5 and after installation done. Install Quick Shortcut Maker application.
Last Five Steps more to Delete and Remove FRP from BQ Aquaris M5, X5, BQ E5:
6. After Quick Shortcut Maker apk installed, Open it and search for google account in the search bar then select the first result with (Google Account Manager).
7. There will be lots of Account Managers you need to select one with (Type Email and Password) open it and tap on “/Try” and in the Password section type anything then press Apps button until you see (Browser Sign-in) option in your BQ Aquaris M5 phone.
9. After you logged in with your gmail account, you will be redirected to the Account Manager screen. Press power button and reboot your BQ Aquaris smartphone.
10. In rebooting process it will take several minutes keep waiting until it restarts. After that complete the initial setup of your device and you won’t face FRP Lock or Google Account locked any more.
This is the complete guide and easy method to delete and remove Google Account and FRP from BQ Aquaris X5, BQ M5 and Aquaris E5 mobile phone. If you face any difficulty while using the phone this bypass and frp remove method will help you in any situation.