How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung A3, A5, A7 or Samsung Galaxy J1, J2, J5, J7 or S5, Not, Tab
How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung A3, A5, A7 or Samsung Galaxy J1, J2, J5, J7 or S5, Note, Tab.
This method works for all Samsung Devices and it is very easy to configure this is a new method you can use this to Bypass your phone.
This is the complete guide to Bypass Google Account on Samsung Phone any device.
Like Samsung Galaxy J1, J2, J5, J7 or Samsung A3, A5, A7 you can also use this method to Bypass gmail account on Samsung tablet or note.
If you are having any issues regarding your Google Account so you can use this method and it really works your phone will work fine after applying this method.
Bypass Google Account on Samsung A3, A5, A7 or J1, J2, J5, J7 and All 2016 Versions
Follow these steps to Bypass Google Account on Samsung:
1st Step: Download and install “Samsung SideSync” into your computer.
- Then open Samsung SideSync software and leave it on your desktop.
2nd Step: Grab your phone and click on the “Yellow Arrow” on the phone screen now connect to your WiFi network. After that Tap on NEXT > NEXT > then Agree with Terms and Conditions.
- Now “Verify Your Google Account” screen will appear, now you need connect your phone to your computer with micro USB data cable.
3rd Step: Once connected to the computer, the Windows will appear on screen of the phone and with ‘3 Icons’ tap on “Chrome Icon”.
- You can disconnect your phone from USB, then tap on Chrome > Accept and Continue > No Thanks.
- Tap on the Search bar and type this link “https://goo.gl/93nCX5“ after that tap on com.sika524.android.apk > Tap on OK to download the application.
4th Step: Press Back < button, Tap Agree > UPDATE > Okay > and wait until the update is installed.
- Once the update completed tap on Samsung Galaxy Apps on the screen > Search bar > and type here “ES file Explorer” now tap to download this application.
5th Step: After that you must Sign in to your Samsung Account and if you don’t have Samsung account make a new account and sing-in with it.
- Download the file explorer and wait until its downloaded.
Last 2 Step To Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy:
6th Step: Once the file is downloaded tap on Play Button > Download > now you’ll see the application “com.sika524.android” that we downloaded before.
- Tap on it and install > Settings > Scroll down to enable Unknown Sources > tap on Install again.
- Once the application installed open it
- Tap on the search bar type “Google Account Manager” then tap on DONE and select Google Account Manager with the first search result.
- Here you’ll see many “Google account managers” make sure to click on the Account Manager with “Type Email and Password”.
- After that tap on “/Try” and then you will see the screen of retype password here tap on (“:” Three points of the Front Right corner of your screen) then tap on “Browser Sign in“.
Last Step: So now you’re on the Gmail Login Account page here you can enter your own Google Account which you use and you have access to.
Congrats! Once you Signed in with your Google Account just restart your phone. After restarting you can setup your phone as new and start using it again.
You may also like to read:
- How to Bypass Google Account On Samsung Phone With OTG Android 5.1.1
- Samsung Tool 26.7 FRP Lock Reset 100% NEW Method How to download Combination Files 2016
- Bypass Google Account On “Samsung Galaxy J7 PRIME 2016, A9 PRO, A8, A7, A5, ON8, ON7 PRO, On Nxt” Unlock FRP Google Account
I hope you’ve completed this method to bypass google account on your phone. It is a new method to Bypass Google Account on any Samsung phones, specially 2016 variants or 2015 also.
Tested with Samsung Galaxy J1, J2, J5, J7 and Samsung A3, A5, A7 working perfectly. If you want any help regarding this issue feel free to comment below.