Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Account Xiaomi Android 10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 FRP Bypass without PC is the best method to unlock smartphone with the simple and easy to follow steps. As this guide is free easy to follow and apply on your phone. You don’t need to use computer or laptop for this method.
Also, there is no need to use RealTerm or any third party software which helps to remove FRP lock from many different models of Xiaomi Note 9. But, today we have managed to create a simple to follow method which can be follow by any nontechnical user.
There are many methods available for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 FRP Bypass. This method works for many Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 phones including Xiaomi Redmi phone.
On the other hand, you can easily remove “Google account verification” lock using this free guide. In case, you’ve a different android device you can use the search bar to search the FRP bypass methods particularly for your device.
What is FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 and how you can unlock FRP?
When FRP lock is enabled on a device, you need to provide account’s username and password for the last Google account you used to login to the device.
This can be difficult if you’re using a second-hand phone or if you forgot the login details of Google account. But there are a number of Redmi Note 9 FRP bypass methods created for Android devices to remove FRP from the smartphone or tablet.
This bypass FRP method is made for “Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 FRP bypass” that helps you to get into the device Settings and delete the previous phone data and Google account login details.
Best method to bypass FRP lock from Xiaomi Redmi Note 9:
After deleting the details you can set up the phone as new. There may be a number of random workaround on the Internet but they tend to get patched immediately they are discovered by Google.
You can also deactivate the security lock using the “FRP bypass APK 2020”. Disabling FRP is easy although there is nothing to remind you to do it when you’re deleting the phone’s data.
The goal of any user is to see a reminder about FRP lock when resetting, just like you get a reminder when you’re about to lose an account or data. Until then, it’s up to you to remember to disable it when you want to send it someone else.
In this Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 FRP Bypass method, we are going to cover this in total of 10 steps. Fortunately, all the steps are covered by the images. Which are notified by the arrows in the images for each step or selected option. This will help you to apply each and every step carefully and easily.
The reason could be anything which makes you to bypass FRP lock from Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 device. We have a solution for this problem. You can easily unlock any Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 phone with Android 9/9.1 Pie or higher version.
In this method, we are going to discuss about the steps which can help you to easily unlock, remove and bypass lock from Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 and other Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 phones having Android 5 or higher version.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Plus launched in the month of June, 2017. Its body weight is 198 grams (6.98 oz.). It has a (Gorilla Glass 3) on front and its back and side frame are made of Aluminum.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 has a capacitive touchscreen of IPS LCD with 16M Colors. This phone’s Screen size is 5.5 Inches and 83.4 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 69.5%). Its resolution based on 720 x 1280 pixels with ppi density of 267.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 comes with (Android Nougat 7.1.1) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6737 (28nm). It has a Cortext-A53 CPU of Quad-core 1.3 GHz.
This Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 smartphone comes with 16GB to 32GB of Memory and 3GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Must Have List for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 FRP unlock method?
- Wi-Fi Connection.
- Battery should be more than 75%.
- Google Account Manager Application.
- Bypass FRP Lock APK
- Most importantly your Smile! : )
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Account Xiaomi Android 10:
- Turn on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 android phone by pressing Power Button.
- Connect Redmi Note 9 to a home Wi-Fi network.
- After connecting to Wi-Fi, go back to the Home Screen and change its language as Arabic.
- Once you do that, complete all steps until you see Wi-Fi connection screen again.
- Now, you don’t need to connect to any network. This time you need to click on Add new network ==> then tap on Language World Icon ==> and then choose Edit Keyboard.
- After that, choose ADD Keyboard ==> option and select any language with an ARROW > next to it and then click on “:” 3 dots.
- Now, Select Help and Feedback option and after that tap the first result and play the YouTube video.
- Click on “:” 3 dots ==> then select watch later ==> this will open Chrome browser.
- Right now, you need to open this link in the Chrome browser of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 and download Apex Launcher
- Once download completes, Install and open this application in your Redmi Note 9 FRP lock.
- In this step, you have to change its language to English. Just follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings ==> Password and Security option ==> select Password ==> then Pattern.
- Tap on Got it button ==> draw any pattern you want ==> once you see Fingerprint Message Box ==> tap on Cancel.
- At last, go back to the Welcome Screen of your Redmi note 9
- Remember: Do not restart your device after setting up a Pattern Lock.
- Again complete the initial setup ==> draw your pattern ==> click on Skip Button on the Google verification page.
- Congrats, it was that easy to bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 This will also Unlock Google Account lock from your phone.
Bingo! Factory Reset Protection lock is successfully bypassed from Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 android 10 smartphone. In case, you are not able to bypass FRP lock from Redmi Note 9 then feel free to comment below.
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 bypass and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass Xiaomi Redmi Note 9” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.