Last Updated on 26th August 2020 by Admin
Looking for a FRP bypass solution for TECNO Spark 3 Pro, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your TECNO Spark 3 Pro device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
FRP Reset File and unlock FRP using TECNO Spark 3 Pro Smartphone.
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your TECNO phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your TECNO Spark Prophone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your TECNO Spark 3 phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Tecno Spark phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from TECNO Spark 3 Pro smartphone using this guide.
Bypass Google Account TECNO Spark 3 Pro Specifications:
TECNO Spark launched in the month of May, 2019. Its body weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz.).
TECNO Spark 3 Pro has a capacitive touchscreen of LTPS IPS LCD with 16M Colors. TECNO Spark 3 Pro Screen size is 6.53 Inches and 105.2 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 85.3%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 2340 pixels with PPI density of 394.
TECNO Spark 3 Pro comes with (Android Pie 9.0) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm). It has a Cortext-A73 CPU of Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz.
This TECNO Spark 3 Pro smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB of Memory and 4GB/6GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from TECNO Spark 3 Pro:
As we already know, your TECNO Spark 3 Pro android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your TECNO Spark 3 Pro phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
this guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Bypass Google Account Tecno Spark 3 Pro Step-by-step FRP Reset File:
- Turn on TECNO Spark 3 Pro android phone by pressing Power Button.
- Connect TECNO 3 Pro to a home WiFi network.
- After connecting to WiFi ==> go back to the Home Screen and insert a Pin code locked SIM Card.
- Then, quickly Swipe down several times from the top notification bar.
- Now, Remove your Sim card ==> and push the Power button.
- After that, Swipe right on your screen then ==> click on Setting Gear Icon ==> and then select App info logo.
- Once you see App Info page, click on Browser APP
- Click on Opening links.
- After that, you need to select Opening Links
- Here, just scroll down to the bottom and select YouTube
- Now, open YouTube application by clicking on it.
- After that, Click on Notifications ==> inside YouTube.
- Settings will open up, scroll down ==> to the bottom and select advanced
- Here, you need to select Additional Setting in the app
- Tap on History and Privacy inside settings.
- Click on the last option which should be ==> YouTube Terms of Service.
- This is going to open up Google Chrome internet browser in your TECNO Spark 3 Pro FRP Bypass.
- Right now, you need to download Google account manager 8 or GAM 9 and Bypass FRP lock APK from the link below.
- Once you finish downloading Google account manager, do not open it.
- Download and install Bypass FRP lock APK and open it.
- From here, you need to click on the “:” 3 dots from the upper right corner of your TECNO Spark 3 Pro and click on Browser Sign-in.
- Once you do that, enter the Gmail ID and Password of your any Google account and Sign in with it.
- Remember, you can also create a new Gmail Account from this page.
- Signing in with your Gmail account will remove the previously added google account from your TECNO Spark 3 Pro
- All you need to do is just restart your TECNO Spark 3 android device and finish the initial setup.
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your TECNO Spark 3 Pro android phone and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “Bypass Google Account TECNO Spark 3 Pro” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.