Last Updated on 22nd May 2021 by Admin
Looking for a FRP bypass solution for Samsung M31s, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Samsung Galaxy M31s device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
Samsung M31s FRP Bypass and FRP Lock:
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Samsung phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Samsung SM-M317F phone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy M31s phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
Forgot Gmail Account Password and Email of Samsung M31s Phone?
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Samsung phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Samsung M31s phone using this guide.
Samsung M31s Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy M31s launched in the month of September, 2016. Its body weight is 169 grams (5.96 oz.).
Samsung Galaxy M31s has a capacitive touchscreen of Super AMOLED with 16M Colors. Samsung M31s Screen size is 5.5 Inches and 83.4 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 72.4%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 1920 pixels with PPI density of 401.
Samsung M31s SM-M317F comes with (Android Marshmallow 6.0.1) with a chip-set of Exynos 7580 Octa (28 nm). It has a Cortex-A53 CPU of Octa-core 1.6 GHz.
This Samsung smartphone comes with 16GB of Memory and 3GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Without PC:
As we already know, your Samsung Galaxy M31s phone will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Samsung Galaxy phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
Samsung M31s FRP Bypass SM-M317F, SM-M317F/DS Without PC:
- Turn ON the Power of your Samsung Galaxy M31s
- Connect to a Wi-Fi connection using your Samsung smartphone.
- Push “Home Button” 3 times to turn on TalkBack feature.
- Once Talkback Tutorial pop ups, write a big “L” on your screen.
- Tap on Talkback Settings twice.
- Now, push and hold “Volume Down and Volume UP” keys at the same time.
- Select “Help and Feedback” option.
- Tap on “Voice Access” > then select “Change Google APP Settings” > and in the end select “Location”.
- Tap on “App Location Settings of Google” > then select “Delete Location History” > and then select “Location History” and finally tap on SKIP button.
- On this screen, type and search for any “Hotel, Shop, Restaurant” which should provide a contact number in the Google Map.
- Tap on “More Info” button and then tap over “CALL” button.
- Tap on “:” 3 dots and select Message option to send a message on this number.
- Type this URL: www.Google.com and then Send the message.
- Tap on “:” three dots from the upper right hand corner of your Samsung M31s phone screen. Select “Open Samsung Internet” option.
- Fortunately, now you have got the access to the internet. Type this URL: tinyurl.com/tech-bypass to the URL bar.
- Download “Apex Launcher Apk” and “Bypass FRP Lock APK” from this page.
- First, Install Apex Launcher application and then open it.
- Go to “Settings” > then “Lock Screen & Security” > and then select “Security Settings” > finally select “Device Administration” option.
- From here, you need to Turn OFF the “Find my device” feature.
- Go back to the Settings Page > and Tap on APPS.
Few More Steps to FRP Bypass Samsung M31s SM-M317F Phone:
- Tap on three “:” dots and then select “Show System Apps”.
- Look for “Google Account Manager” > go to the “Storage” > then tap on “Clear Data” > and finally “Disable” it.
- Go back and look for “Google Play Services” > then “Storage” > and go to the “Manage Storage” option.
- Select “Delete All Data” option, then tap on Disable button.
- Go back and this time you need to install “Bypass FRP apk”.
- Then go to the Settings of your Samsung phone > Cloud and Accounts > then tap on “Add New Account” > and click on Google.
- Bingo, now you need to login with any Gmail account.
- Now, move back to the Settings > then go inside the APPS > and click on Disabled button and select “Google Play Services”.
- At the end, Enable the Google Play Services again.
FRP Unlock Guides:
- Samsung M31 FRP Bypass – Remove Google Account Android 10
- FRP Bypass Samsung M20 Android 10 – Unlock Google Verification
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G FRP bypass Without PC Google Account Unlock
Congrats, now all you need to do with your Samsung M31s phone is to restart it. Once your phone restarts you can easily complete the initial setup and you will not face any “FRP lock” or Factory Reset Protection again.
Finally, you have successfully bypassed FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy M31s, SM-M317F, SM-M317F/DS smartphone using YouTube Fix.