MSM Download Tool Oppo Latest Version 2019 Download FREE
MSM Download Tool Oppo Latest Version:
MSM Download Tool free download and install the latest version to flash Oppo a71, a7, a37f, a3s, f5, Oppo a71 2018, a37fw and many other Oppo smartphones. The MSM download tool is very easy to use but the installation of this tool is a bit difficult.
Fortunately, with the help of this article you can easily overcome those difficulties which you face during the installation of “MSM download tool” and also the problems which you face during flashing your Oppo phone.
As a matter of fact, usually when we try to flash Oppo device by using this software we face many errors. In order to overcome these errors which we face while flashing Oppo device I created this method.
With this in mind, you can get rid of the most common problems and errors which occurs in msm download tool installation.
Some common Errors which we face during the installation or flashing with the MSM Tool Oppo:
- Connect Timeout!
- Microsoft Status shows as offline, even after using a fast internect connection or fast WiFi connection.
- While clicking on the “START BUTTON” it shows no response even after the tool is already in use.
- Fix MSMDownload Oppo A71 Qualcomm Snapdragon Connect Timepot
- Fix MSMDownload Unauthorized and Hidden Start Button
- And the message which appears while flashing any Oppo phone using MSM download tool: “You must use authorized accounts such as A3S, F5, F7, F9 etc..”
For this reason, I’ve created this free method which you can use to flash Oppo phone without facing any of these errors listed above in MSMDownloadTool.
In case, if you forgot the Pattern lock, Screen Lock or Password of your Oppo phone. For this reason, you can use this tool to remove all these kind of locks from your Oppo smartphone in 2019.
First thing to remember, the flashing process will delete all your Pictures, Videos, Documents and all kind of data from your phone. On the positive side, You must remove the Sd-Card in order to secure the important data of your memory card.
Step-by-step guide to flash Oppo device using MSM download Tool latest version:
1. First, Download MSM Tool NOAuth, OPPO All TOOl and ROM for your OPPO phone.
There are two ROM files, First one is for 2 GB Ram and 16 GB ROM variant. Second one is for 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM Oppo variant.
After downloading the Flash file or ROM for your Oppo model download these files:
- MSM DOWNLOAD TOOL (DOWNLOAD) (MIRROR LINK)
- Driver Qualcomm
- Oppo All Tool
- Oppo Setup
- DOWNLOAD ALL FILES AT ONCE (MIRROR LINK)
VERY IMPORTANT STEP:
In order to successfully flash your Oppo android device and safe your self from facing any unwanted errors during the flashing procedure. You should connect your Computer or Laptop to a “Mobile Hotspot” connection.
In other words, you should connect the internet with a Mobile Hotspot instead of using a WiFi connection. Specifically for flashing Oppo phone with the help of msm download tool. If you connect with a WiFi internet connection, the chances are you won’t be able to flash the device completely.
This is our personal experience, so please connect your internet connection with a Mobile Hotspot and then follow the next steps.
- Double click on CodeMeterRunTime setup and install it.
- Once the installation completes, click on Finish button.
- This time, Click on “^” this icon from task-bar and then double click on “1 CmContainer Connected” icon.
- Get inside the folder of ROM file. As you can see, If you try to open the MsmDownloadTool from this folder it will show “Connect Timeout!” error.
- The Start button is not available and hidden, which means you can not click it. On the other hand, the tool is showing as “Unauthorized” and we need to fix these errors.
- This time, you need to open the “ENABLE” software and click on the “Enable” button on the pop-up window.
- After doing this, you can see the Start button is available and it is clickable but the MSM download tool is still unauthorized.
- Close the tool and click on YES button to quit it completely.
- Now go back and extract “MsmDownloadTool_NoAuth” winrar file.
3 More Steps To Flash and Remove Pattern Lock, Password Lock and Pin Lock:
- As you can see the “Start Button” is clickable and the “Unauthorized” error is also removed. The status of this tool is now showing as “Internet/Online” and it is ready to use without any unwanted errors.
7. Now Power Off your Oppo device, and then Push “Volume UP+ and Power Key for 10 secs” to activate the Download Mode in your Oppo phone.
- At the same time when you see this message on your screen: “Will format the user data partition, the user’s data will be lost!..” Then click on “YES” button to start the procedure of flashing Oppo smartphone.
Therefore, You can easily complete the initial setup and you will be able to use the phone without having any password or pass code.