Huawei P20 FRP Bypass Without PC – Remove Google Verification 2021
Huawei P20 FRP bypass using a very simple and easy to follow FRP unlock method. This guide is useful to bypass Google account verification from Huawei P20 device. By using the easy to follow steps in this guide you can bypass google account from many Huawei devices in 2021. After performing hard reset or soft reset, if you are facing “Google account verification” screen on your device then follow this guide to unlock FRP completely. This will also help you to re-enter your own Gmail account into your phone. As in future resetting your device will be a lot easier as you won’t face Google account verification screen. This is the free guide, you don’t need to use any third-party software or computer. Each and every single step is elaborated with the images so that you don’t face any problem in the procedure.
Huawei P20 FRP Bypass and Remove Google Verification:
FRP Bypass from Huawei P20 Android Device Complete Guide:
- Press with 2 fingers on Welcome screen as this will open TalkBack Tutorial. Draw a big “L” on TalkBack tutorial screen and then select TalkBack Settings from the popup window.
5 More Steps to remove Google Account in Huawei P20 phone:
- After its done resetting all settings, Go back and keep pressing back button until you see “Home Screen” of your Huawei P20 phone.
- Once you reach to the Home Screen, go to the Settings, System and the About phone.
- Inside about phone option, tap on Build Number 5 to 7 times to activate the developer feature. Then go back and select “Developer Options”.
- Enable OEM unlock from developer options and then go back to Reset the device.
- Select “Factory Data Reset” then select Reset phone and again click on RESET PHONE to start the procedure of resetting your Huawei P20 FRP Bypass device.