Last Updated on 9th May 2021 by Admin
LG G6 FRP Bypass using free and easy steps from this latest updated guide 2021. In the previous guide, unlock FRP and bypass Google account verification on LG we encountered issues with the HOME Button section which was the main section to remove FRP lock from LG devices.
A lot of users posted comments and email us about this issue, they reported after pressing “Home Button” suddenly an error appears: Complete Setup to Continue and they can’t proceed to the next steps to unlock FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from LG smartphones.
Fortunately, we are back with an other latest method to “Bypass Google verification on LG G6″ in 2021. Which does not require users to go through the “Home Button” section, somehow we try to make it a bit easier and different as well from the previous guide.
Most specially you will not face “Complete Setup to Continue” error while applying these steps, we capture each step so that user can easily understand and apply bypass Google verification on LG G6 for their LG android devices.
LG G6 FRP Bypass Without PC Complete Guide:
1 Step: Tap Accessibility
- Select YES inside Accessibility tap over Vision.
- Select first option Talk Back then scroll down and select the last option Test-to-speech output.
- In this section, Tap on Settings Gear Icon and then select Settings for Google Text-to-speech Engine.
- Select Feedback and from this screen Push over Terms of Service hyperlink.
2 Step: After that Chrome Browser will pop-up select Accept and continue > and No Thanks.
- Hit over URL BAR and on the search bar type Anything and search.
- Here push long on any text to select on the screen until you see COPY SHARE : options. Tap on the “:” three points and then select ASSIST after that Google window will appear hit over No Thanks.
- Now type Settings on the search bar and select Settings Option.
3 More Steps to FRP Bypass LG G6 Completely:
3 Step: Fortunately, now you have access to the Settings of your LG android phone with the help of “LG G6 FRP bypass” method. Scroll down and go to Apps. Hit over the : three points from the top right hand side corner of the screen and select Show System.
- From this section, Scroll down and go to Setup Wizard (With Android Icon) and tap on Force STOP.
- Inside Setup Wizard Tap over Storage and hit over Clear Cache and then hit < back button twice to go back to the Apps Section.
Once you in the Apps Section again, Scroll UP and select Google Play Services option and hit over Force Stop > OK
- Now also tap on Disable.
Hit on Back button twice to go back to the Apps again, and then just press Power Button and Restart your LG Phone.
- Once your phone restarts, Select the Home Language > (If you’re connected with WiFi-Network) Push it long and select Forget it.
- You can now complete the other initial setup and after getting into your phone. Don’t forget to Soft Reset it after unlocking the bypass Google verification on LG G6.
In any case you find no luck by using this free method to FRP Bypass LG G6 device. If you are facing any difficulties, feel free to ask me in the comment below.