9 WAYS to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Pattern, PIN, Password and Fingerprint
Forgot your mobile phone Password lock, PIN or Password?
Or your fingerprint lock is not working?
When it comes to your smartphone, you need to keep it locked either by Password lock or fingerprint lock. You don’t want your email, bank details, photos, videos, social media accounts, or even notes to be easily accessible to anyone who uses your smartphone.
Other than that, what if you lost your cell phone by mistake, you might just leave it at a restaurants table or in a cafe so yeah, it is by nature necessary to lock your mobile phone using Password lock or fingerprint lock or even both.
Well, it happens for most Samsung Galaxy smartphone users that they either forget the “Password lock”, or the “fingerprint lock” does not work for them sometimes. Below, you will find a list of “9 ways to Bypass Samsung lock screen”, including ways to unlock fingerprint lock, Password lock and pattern pin.
Choose the one that suits your situation!
1st Method: Find My Mobile feature to bypass Samsung screen lock:
This feature from Samsung enables you to Bypass Samsung lock screen and erase your forgotten Password lock, Bypass Samsung fingerprint lock and pattern pin.
First you must have previously signed up a Samsung account from your mobile phone, if you did then just follow these 5 easy steps:
- Log in to your Samsung account from PC or any other phone.
- Click “Lock My Screen” button.
- Enter your new PIN.
- Click the “Lock” button.
- It’s done! Wait a few minutes and it will change the Password lock to the new PIN that you entered in step 3.
2nd Method: Google Android Device Manager
Use this only if you have the Android Device Manager enabled on your mobile phone, it will allow you to set a new password. You can also erase all the data from your smartphone if you want using this way.
Eight Steps? Don’t worry. It’s fast!
- Go to Google Android – Device Manager using any mobile phone or PC.
- Log in using the same Google account that you used on your mobile phone.
- Choose the mobile phone you want to unlock from the window.
- Click on “Lock” button.
- “New lock screen” window will pop up, enter your new password and confirm it, below you will find an option to add a recovery message, and you can choose either to use it or not.
- Click on the “Lock” button that is next to cancel.
- If it’s all good you will see a confirmation message with “Ring, Lock, and Erase” buttons, then check your phone, you will see a required password field, just enter the password you entered in step 5.
- Go to settings and disable the temporary password. Done!
3rd Method: Dr.fone toolkit to bypass Samsung fingerprint lock:
Using Dr.fone – Android Lock Screen Removal you will Bypass Samsung lock screen including your Password lock, fingerprint lock, and pattern pin under 5 minutes only!
Dr.fone – Android Lock Screen Removal features
- Remove Password lock screen under 5 minutes only.
- No technological knowledge needed.
- Removes all screen lock types – pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- No data will be lost.
- Supports any carrier including T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon etc.
- Works for all “Samsung Galaxy, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Alcatel, Sony Xperia” and many other android devices.
- Available to download on Windows and Mac.
Simple steps to “Bypass Samsung lock screen” using Dr.fone Android Lock Screen Removal:
First you must download their toolkit, Android Lock Screen Removal, then follow the below steps:
- Click on “More Tools” menu Choose “Android Lock Screen Removal” then connect your Samsung mobile phone to the PC and click “Start”.
- Turn off your mobile phone, hold home button, volume down and power button simultaneously and then press volume up button to get into the download mode.
- Download the recovery package to your mobile phone.
- Once the package is downloaded, you will see the process and your mobile phone Password lock will be gone.
4th Method: Google Login [Support only Android 4.4 KitKat or any lower version]
Four simple steps to Bypass Samsung lock screen for 4.4 Android KitKat or lower Android version:
- Enter the wrong pattern five times in a row.
- Choose “Forgot Pattern”.
- Enter your Google account login or backup PIN.
- Congratulations! Now your phone is unlocked.
5th Method: Disable Pattern, PIN, Password and Custom Recovery:
In order to Bypass Samsung lock screen using this way, you need an SD card for your mobile phone and a person who at least knows what are “custom recovery” and “rooting”, if you do, then just install any kind of customer recovery and follow the below steps.
- Download a zip file on your PC named “Pattern Password Disable” then copy and paste it to your SD card.
- Insert your SD card in your mobile phone.
- Restart your mobile phone in the recovery mode.
- Install the ZIP file in your card then restart your mobile phone.
- Congratulations! Now your phone is going to start without the Password lock screen.
Don’t worry if you see a Password lock on your screen, just put any password and it will work.
6th Method: Easily Delete the Password File Using ADB:
Use this method to ‘Bypass Samsung lock screen’ from “Samsung S8, J7, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, On 5, On 7, note 4, s6 edge” only if you’ve previously connected your android device to the PC and enabled USB Debugging.
Three easy and simple steps:
- Use your USB cable to connect your mobile phone to your PC.
- On your PC, search for command and open it, then copy “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key” and paste it in the command, press enter.
- Restart your phone and it will start with no lock but you must set a new Password lock, fingerprint lock or pattern pin before you ever restart it again.
7th Method: Factory Reset [Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Devices]
Most people hate this way because it will erase everything from the phone, but sometimes it is the only way that works, so use it only if all the ways that are listed here didn’t work. It works perfectly for “Samsung S8, J7, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, On 5, On 7, note 4, s6 edge” you can easily “hard reset” any android device using these steps:
- Hold the (Power button and Volume down) at the same time, then a menu will show up.
- Scroll down to “Recovery Mode” using the volume down button and select it by pressing on the Power button.
- Hold the Power button and press the Volume up button one time only.
- You will see many options there, scroll down using volume down button and choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by pressing the power button.
- When it finishes, select “Reboot System Now” and your phone will start like it’s new.
8th Method: Boot in Safe Mode [Using Volume Buttons]
If you are using other than the phone’s lock screen app, then you can Bypass Samsung lock screen using this way.
- Open up the Power menu from the lock screen, press and hold “Power Off” option.
- It will ask if you want to boot in safe mode, choose “OK”.
- Your phone will start without a Password lock screen.
- Uninstall the app that you used to set your forgotten password.
- You’re done! Restart your mobile phone to get back to the normal mode.
9th Method: Other Methods To unlock Samsung Lock Screen, Pattern, PIN, Password or Fingerprint scanner:
This one works but not on all mobile phones. Try your luck!
- Call your phone from any another phone.
- Answer your own call.
- Press the back button without disconnecting the call.
- Now you can access your mobile phone normally, just go to settings and remove the password, it will ask you about the forgotten password so just try any different ones that you remember.
You don’t want to forget your password again!
To avoid this from happening again, you can just write your Password lock and your pattern pin somewhere on your PC, or a small piece of paper and just put it in your wallet so you can find it wherever you go!
Dr.Fone is considered as the top provider for Android and IOS recovery software across the world, so it’s highly recommended to use dr.fone Android Lock Screen Removal when you have any related problems, it will help you to Bypass Samsung lock screen under 5 minutes and without losing any data you have on your mobile phone.
So, this is the complete guide to remove screen lock, locked pattern, locked PIN, Password lock, Fingerprint lock from “Samsung S8, J7, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, On 5, On 7, note 4, s6 edge” devices.
3 thoughts on “9 WAYS to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Pattern, PIN, Password and Fingerprint”
I have a Samsung J3 Emerge model SMJ327p that does not respond to any of the ways to bypass screenlock described above. any additional suggestions to bypass the screenlock?
Thank you for the info. I just want to say I added your page to the home screen of my Samsung and I absolutely love the look of the icon it is very well thought out.
Thanks for your comment Rachel, Have a good day! 🙂