Last Updated on 20th April 2020 by Admin
How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo with OTG Cable?
So, the question is why we use Bypass method for our mobile phone? The main reason is when we set up some sort of lock screen security in our smartphone to keep our friends or strangers away from using it or checking out our personal data, messages or our pictures.
And in other words you don’t want someone to get full access to your cell phone, on your private pictures or mail if somehow your phone is stolen by someone.
So therefore we need a security on our smartphone “FRP LOCK” works just same like Pattern Lock. Factory Reset Protection is kind of a security feature that activates when we Hard Reset our Samsung Galaxy or any Android device.
But what if you:
Don’t know how to bypass google account on Samsung Galaxy NEO?
Don’t know how to use OTG Data Cable to bypass google account on your cell phone?
It’s very simple don’t worry I’m your guide today in setting up your smartphone to “unlock Factory Reset Protection from Samsung S5 Neo”.
In this article I’ll guide you how you can ‘bypass google account on Samsug S5 NEO’ with the help of OTG cable.
If You’re receiving a message on your screen like (This device was reset. To continue Sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device).
So that means you need to enter the Google Account which previously used in your S5 Neo smartphone. Somehow you forget about the Email Address or Google account of your phone then you need to bypass your device.
“Things you need to have for Bypass Galaxy S5 Neo”
1. You need WiFi connection for this bypass method.
2. You need a OTG Data Cable.
3. You need a USB Data Stick which we use to put application and use for the bypass.
1 Step: Download the application from this link => https://goo.gl/jlwg5M then put it on your USB device.
If upper link doesn’t work use this: https://goo.gl/7uGVMn
- Once you save the Application for bypass in your USB data stick, connect it with the OTG cable and the other side connect to your Samsung S5 Neo android device.
- Then you’ll see the application working on your cell phone simply tap on the “Bypass Samsung Account Locked” then next tap on “Bypass Any Samsung Account Lock.apk“.
- After that you’ll receive an error about “Install Blocked” don’t need to worry about it just tap on “SETTINGS” and then in the bottom on the right hand side corner you’ll see “Unknown Sources” Check on it and click “Ok“. And now finally just click on Install.
2 Step: Once the app is installed in your cell phone click on “Open” and now you have access to your phone’s settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Backup and RESET” now scroll down and tap on “Factory DATA RESET” then => “RESET DEVICE” => Finally tap on => “DELETE ALL”.
- Now you can remove the OTG Data Cable and wait until your phone restarts.
- When your phone restarts, you can use it as a new device, Just select your home language and go on with the other initial setup of your Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo Android phone.
Congrats! And now your phone is ready to use and you don’t have any Google Account or ‘FRP lock’ on your phone.
And if you go to Settings and click on Accounts you won’t see any account there, so it means you can use your smartphone without any google account password.
You may also searching for:
- How to Bypass Google Account, Remove FRP on Samsung S7 Edge, Note 5, Note 7 Android 6.0.1 and 6.1 Marshmallow
- How To Bypass Google Account Gmail Android Lollipop 5.1.1 On Samsung Galaxy J5 J500F (OTG Cable Method)
So, we have completely Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo now, It works as new and you can add your own Google Gmail Account. If you still facing any problem regarding Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo feel free to comment below.