Bypass FRP Motorola Moto E4 Plus Without PC [Latest Guide]
FRP bypass Moto E4 Plus is the best method to unlock smartphone with the simple and easy to follow steps. As this guide is free easy to follow and apply on your phone. You don’t need to use computer or laptop for this method.
Also, there is no need to use RealTerm or any third party software which helps to remove FRP lock from many different models of Motorola Phones. But, today we have managed to create a simple to follow method which can be follow by any nontechnical user.
There are many methods available for FRP unlock Moto E4 Plus . This method works for many Motorola phones including Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus phone.
On the other hand, you can easily remove “Google account verification” lock using this free guide. In case, you’ve a different android device you can use the search bar to search the FRP bypass methods particularly for your device.
Factory Reset Protection Details:
When FRP lock is enabled on a device, you need to provide account’s username and password for the last Google account you used to login to the device.
This can be difficult if you’re using a second-hand phone or if you forgot the login details of Google account. But there are a number of Motorola FRP bypass methods established for Android devices to remove FRP from the smartphone or tablet.
This bypass FRP method is made for “Moto E4 Plus FRP bypass” that helps you to get into the device Settings and delete the previous phone data and Google account login details.
Best method to bypass FRP lock from Motorola Phone:
After deleting the details you can set up the phone as new. There may be a number of random workaround on the Internet but they tend to get patched immediately they are discovered by Google.
You can also deactivate the security lock using the “FRP bypass APK 2020”. Disabling FRP is easy although there is nothing to remind you to do it when you’re deleting the phone’s data.
The goal of any user is to see a reminder about FRP lock when resetting, just like you get a reminder when you’re about to lose an account or data. Until then, it’s up to you to remember to disable it when you want to send it someone else.
In this FRP Unlock Moto E4 Plus method, we are going to cover this in total of 10 steps. Fortunately, all the steps are covered by the images. Which are notified by the arrows in the images for each step or selected option. This will help you to apply each and every step carefully and easily.
The reason could be anything which makes you to bypass FRP lock from Moto E4 Plus device. We have a solution for this problem. You can easily unlock any Motorola phone with Android 9/9.1 Pie or higher version.
In this method, we are going to discuss about the steps which can help you to easily unlock, remove and bypass lock from Motorola Moto E4, E4 Plus and other Motorola phones having Android 6 or higher version.
Must Have List For Moto E4 FRP unlock method:
- Wi-Fi Connection.
- Battery should be more than 75%.
- Google Account Manager Application.
- Bypass FRP Lock APK
- Most importantly yours Smile! : )
Motorola Moto E4 Plus Speficiations:
Motorola Moto E4 Plus launched in the month of June, 2017. It’s body weight is 198 grams (6.98 oz). It has a (Gorilla Glass 3) on front and its made of Alominium from back and side frame.
Moto E4 Plus has a capactitive touchscreen of IPS LCD with 16M Colors. Moto E4 Screen size is 5.5 Inches and 83.4 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 69.5%). Its resolution based on 720 x 1280 pixels with ppi density of 267.
Motorola Moto E4 comes with (Android Nougat 7.1.1) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6737 (28nm). It has a Cortext-A53 CPU of Quad-core 1.3 GHz.
This Motorla smartphone comes with 16GB to 32GB of Memory and 3GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to Bypass FRP lock from Moto E4 Plus:
- Turn “Moto E4 Plus Phone” ON.
- Connect your phone with a “Wi-Fi connection”.
- After connecting to Wi-Fi, Move back to the “Welcome Screen” and Go to the “Vision Setting”.
- Select “Talkback Option”.
- Turn “Talkback option ON” by clicking on it.
- Once you see “Talkback tutorial” on your Moto E4 Plus screen, write a big “L” on the screen of your phone.
- Now you need to double tap on “Talkback Settings”.
- Push “Volume UP and Volume Down key” at the same time in order to Turn OFF Talkback.
- Select “Help and Feedback” option.
- In this case, you need to select Voice Access > Change the settings of APP by selecting this option > and then finally go to the “Locations settings”.
- Right now, you need to delete your location history by going inside the “Google App location” settings. Then simply tap on SKIP button.
- Type “Nearest Hotel” in the search bar and choose the first one.
- From here, Tap on “Call button” and once it pops up remove the number of that hotel.
- Once you do that, type this code number: *#*#4636#*#*
- Go to the “Usage Statistics”, then tap on Back Arrow and then > select Apps.
- In this case, Choose Google App > then tap over Notifications > finally select Settings.
- Turn the “Feed ON” and click on No thanks button.
It was that easy, Connect to the INTERNET NOW to FRP Bypass Moto E4 Plus completely:
- Select “Mic icon” and then you need to speak “Open Chrome” to open the chrome browser.
- Fortunately, you have got the access to the internet.
- Type this link in the URL bar of Chrome: tinyurl.com/tech-bypass
- Download “Apex Launcher” application and “Bypass FRP Lock APK” from this link.
- Install “Apex Launcher” into your “Moto E4 Plus phone”.
- Now you need to Go to the Settings > then Security.
- From this screen, select “Device Administrators”.
- Deactivate the “Android Device Manager” now.
- Go back to the Settings > and then choose “APPS” and then “Find Google Play Services” > and DISABLE.
- Now you need go to the Menu and Install Bypass FRP Lock APK into your phone.
- Tap in the Settings > and then “Accounts & Sync feature” > Click on Add Account > and finally select Google.
- Bingo, you can Sign in with your “Gmail account” now.
- Again select Settings > and search for “Google Play Services” and then Enable it.
- Restart “Moto E4 Plus” smartphone and simply complete initial setup.
- On the other hand, you will not face “Factory Reset Protection” into your Moto E4 Plus phone.
After restarting your phone, you will not face FRP lock or Factory Reset Protection into your Motorola Moto E4 Plus phone. If you need any help, feel free to ask me in the comment below.