Last Updated on 14th June 2022 by Admin
Samsung FRP Unlock Tool download to unlock your android device for free. The FRP lock i.e. Factory reset protection was introduced by Google to protect the smartphones from undesired resets.
This lock introduced with the Android Devices featuring Android 5.1 lollipop and higher versions. Fortunately, we can use “Samsung FRP Unlock Tool” to remove the FRP lock from any Samsung Galaxy android device using some easy steps.
In lieu of curbing the fraudulent activities like stealing of devices etc. FRP lock came pretty handily. It would be wise to say that, stealing a device became less engaging with factory reset protection.
However, the problem arises when the owner of a device wants to reset the device. It is highly possible that you’ve forgotten the Google ID or the password of the device.
Well, in that case, you’ll simply be having a dead device in your hand. You’re required to be in possession of a valid Google ID & password which were used to login to your device earlier. Now, let’s say you’ve forgotten the credentials, what to do? How to do FRP bypass?
Well, what comes as a fascinating fact is that, an array of “Samsung FRP Unlock Tool” are available on the internet to ensure a seamless FRP bypass.
The Samsung FRP Helper V0.2 holds significant importance when we talk about unlocking your bricked device.
FRP lock provides a security shield to your device when it might get stolen. It’s a good way to keep your files and folders private. But, it would be pretty cumbersome to retrieve all of it, especially when you’re having an FRP locked device. You can make use of Samsung FRP Tool Pro to unlock your device and bypass the Google verification lock.
Samsung FRP Unlock Tool Complete Guide:
1# Step: Go to your PC and Download these 2 Software
1st: Download Samsung FRP bypass tool with Key: DOWNLOAD
2nd: Samsung USB Drivers: DOWNLOAD
Now you must enable Download Mode in Samsung Phone:
1: Power Off your phone
: Press Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button At the same time
3: Once you see WARNING Screen on you phone let go all the buttons. Here it will show you this message: A custom OS can cause critical problems in phone and installed applications.
If you want to download a custom OS, press the Volume UP KEY. Otherwise, press the Volume Down KEY to cancel.
4: Press Volume UP to Boot your Samsung Galaxy phone into Download Mode.
2 Step: Install USB drivers in PC and connect your phone using USB data cable.
- Inside properties click on Device Manager.
5 Step: Install and open Octopus “Samsung FRP unlock Tool” and click on Support & Options then in Phone Model tab select your Samsung device model number and hit on Select button.
6 Step: Now from the Actions sections, click on “Reset FRP lock” tab which is 2nd last option of this section.
7 Step: Maybe a pop-up window will appear on your screen with: ADB must be enabled! You can try to enable ABD.. click on OK.
8 Step: As you can see in the LOG section of Samsung FRP unlock tool, the last message with: Searching for a phone (Waiting for ADB device)..
9 Step: From the Actions section, click on x Cancel button and then click “Reset FRP/Reactivation” button from the same section.
10 Step: After that you’ll see an Information pop-up window saying: Reset FRP/Reactivation lock operation for “Samsung Galaxy” will delete all user data on the phone…
- Just select YES and then in a couple of seconds Factory Reset Protection lock will be removed completely from your Samsung Galaxy device.
As you can see in the Picture Below:
FRP bypass Samsung latest method to remove google account verification after hard resetting your Samsung galaxy phone. 2nd Best free working method so far.
Fortunately, this is a safety lock for Samsung users, they took decision to make a lock that works as a protector to secure their users important data. That’s true many users are glad to have that protection in their devices but at the same time there are also users who are suffering from this FRP bypass lock and wanted.
What’s the real Story?
Samsung’s old variants like Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2, Note 3, Tab 3 and many other having Android Kitkat 4.4.1 does not have this security system. As the other devices such as Samsung Galaxy S6, S7 Edge, J3, J5, J7, Note 5, Note 7, and A5, A6, A7 having Android 5.0.1 or higher does have this security feature.
So, for any reason you hard reset your Samsung device this security system will activate until you submit the right Google account details and pass the verification.
Now i can understand in some cases its hard to remember the details of your previous Google account, many of you lost the gmail id or password. Don’t need to worry about it, i am here to secure you in this particular situation.
The MAIN Problem:
This guide is the solution for all the problems. In this article we are here with the help for you to FRP bypass Samsung. After Hard Reset or Factory Data-Format to any android phone, you won’t be able to use it until you enter the previous synced Google Account details.
But there’s a catch.
Nowadays, many Android 5.1.1, 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Android Nougat 7.1, Android 8 Oreo users face this situation after resetting their smartphone. If you are one of them use this simple tutorial to remove submitted google account from your device using “Samsung FRP Unlock Tool Pro”.
Samsung FRP Unlock Tool Pro Odin Method:
Step# 1: Go to SAMMOBILE from your PC and login with your account, If you don’t have any account so make a new one. Then type your phone model on the search bar.
Then Download: Odin v3.12.5 (Latest Version)
Step# 4: We need to put our Samsung phone into Download Mode before connecting it to the PC.
- So to do that Power off your phone. Press Volume Down + Home Key + Power Key all together until you see Warning Sign on your screen.
- Then press Volume UP to put Samsung phone to download mode.
- Now Open Odin V3.12.5 in your computer and connect your phone with USB data cable to your PC.
- Click on AP in Odin Software and open the Firmware which you have downloaded before.
- Once the Firmware uploaded into Odin software, click on start to run this operation and wait a few minutes to complete the full procedure.
- All the files will transfer to your phone, when you see GREEN PASS in Odin disconnect Samsung Galaxy phone from PC.
Now Download and install SideSync Software In your PC or MAC and open it. Connect your Samsung phone again with the help of USB cable to your computer.
Step# 5: Just after connecting you will see this screen on your phone:
- Select Chrome Browser and open it, Tap on accept and continue > No thanks > and now on the URL BAR type this URL and download the FRP bypass apk:
(Try the 2nd URL if 1st one does not work)
Step# 7: Click on Search and type ES-File Explorer and download and install this application. Open Es-File explorer after installed then go to Download folder > Select Bypass Any Samsung.apk >If you see Install Blocked Pop-up, Go to Settings > enable Unknown Sources > then Install the application again.
Last Step: Once the application installed, Open it and you’ll be in the Settings of your Samsung phone, now scroll down and select Backup and reset > Factory data reset > then Reset device > and finally click on Erase everything.
RealTerm Samsung FRP Unlock Tool Method:
- Select language and tap over Start>
- and connect with the Wi-Fi network then tap NEXT>
- On Terms and Conditions page tap Agree> Next>
- After that Verifying your account screen comes up with the message: “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone with computer using USB data cable.
- Once the phone connected, Right click on My Computer and go to Manage
- Then from left side click on Device Manager. Go to Modems > and right click on SAMSUNG MOBILE USB Modems and select Properties.
- Select “Modems Tab” and check what “Port : COM?” is appearing here.
- After that, Open RealTerm software and make sure “2 or 3 green lights” are appearing in the Status section of RealTerm.
- However you can change the Port(Number) if it’s different from Port COM(Number) and then click on CHANGE in RealTerm.
- In the next step, Click on SEND Tab in realterm and paste these 2 commands 1 by 1:
1st: at+creg?\r\n Copy this command and paste it then click on SEND ASCII button.
2nd: atd1234;\r\n After that, Copy 2nd command and paste it then again click on SEND ASCII button.
(Instead of “1234” you can change it with any local number or your family number, because a call will be made on that number. If 1234 doesn’t work change it with any local number)
- Save contact to Device, enter name TechOxygen, Pone number will be 1234 or any other if you’ve changed it.
- Scroll down and tap on More. Tap over Web Address and type www.Google.com and Save the contact.
5th Step: It will redirect to the Verify your account screen, Now again click on SEND ASCII button (The 2nd Command should be pasted the same) and again phone will call to that same number just tap on End Call > and select View Contact.
This is the main step in FRP bypass guide, because it will connect you with the internet browser.
- Then press on Earth Icon inside web address and it will access to the Google.com through internet. After accessing to Google.com you can disconnect your phone from USB cable.
- Inside the website, Download (Google Account Manager 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 or 8.0 according to your android device patch) first use one of these manager if it doesn’t work then download the latest version and apply the next steps.
- After downloading the Google account manager, Go back< to the Google Search Bar and type Quick Shortcut Maker 2017 and go to the result with TechOxygen then scroll down and download the QuickShortcutMaker.Apk.
- Again Go back < to Google search bar and type Galaxy Apps and go the first result. (If you are not a Samsung user, then download the ES File Explorer from here to use next steps of FRP Bypass the definitive guide.
Last Steps to “FRP Bypass Download” Google Account:
- now on the search bar of Galaxy Apps type Es File Explorer and tap on the Download button.
- To download this application you need to login with Samsung Account. If you don’t have an account you can create and login with it and then download the apk.
- Once the download completed, Open the APK and go to Download folder (Here you’ll found the applications which you downloaded before).
- First open the Google Account Manager.apk and go to Settings> enable Unknown Sources> tap OK > and finally Install>.
(REMEMBER: If in case this apk shows error while installing, then go back and download another version of Google Account Manager)
- Tap on Done> and now install Quick shortcut maker, Go to settings> enable unknown sources> and tap over install.
- Open the application, on the search bar type Google Account Manager and select the first result. Here you’ll see a list of Google Account Managers, select the result with Type email and Password.
- Then tap over /Try and tap : three points on the top right hand corner of screen and select Browser Sign-in.
- Now you can enter your own Google Account details. Just enter the Gmail ID and Password of your own Google account, If you don’t have any account you can also create a new account then sign-in with that.
- Just after Signing-in with your Google Account, You’ll be redirected to the Google Account Manager screen. Press “Power Button” and hit Restart.
Once your Samsung Galaxy Phone restarts, You can Complete the initial setup without any Google Verification Screen or Factory Reset Protection aka FRP lock.