Last Updated on 26th August 2020 by Admin
Looking for a FRP bypass solution for Wiko View3, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Wiko View3 device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
What is FRP lock and how you can unlock FRP using Wiko View3 Smartphone?
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Wiko phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Wiko View3phone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Wiko View3 phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Wiko phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Wiko View3 smartphone using this guide.
Wiko View3 FRP Bypass Specifications:
Wiko View3 launched in the month of May, 2019. Its body weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz.).
Wiko View3 has a capacitive touchscreen of LTPS IPS LCD with 16M Colors. Wiko View3 Screen size is 6.53 Inches and 105.2 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 85.3%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 2340 pixels with PPI density of 394.
Wiko View3 comes with (Android Pie 9.0) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm). It has a Cortext-A73 CPU of Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz.
This Wiko View3 smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB of Memory and 4GB/6GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from Wiko View3:
As we already know, your Wiko View3 android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Wiko View3 phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Wiko View3 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Account FRP Lock:
- Turn on Wiko View3 android phone by pressing Power Button.
- Connect Wiko View3 to a home Wi-Fi network.
- After connecting to Wi-Fi ==> go back to the Home Screen and change its language as Hindi.
- Once you do that, complete all steps ==> until you see Wi-Fi connection screen again.
- Now, you don’t need to connect to any network. This time you need to click on Add new network ==> then tap on Language World Icon and then ==> choose Edit Keyboard.
- After that, choose ADD Keyboard option ==> and select any language with an ARROW > next to it and then click on “:” 3 dots.
- Now, Select Help and Feedback option type YouTube in the search bar.
- Select the first result then play the YouTube video.
- Click on “:” 3 dots ==> then select Share Button ==> again click on “…” 3 dots.
- Go to the Settings ==> select ABOUT option ==> then choose YouTube terms of service option.
- This will open up Google Chrome for you in your “Wiko View3 FRP bypass” phone.
- Right now, you need to open this link in the Chrome browser and download Apex Launcher application.
- Once download completes, Install and open this application in your Wiko View3 FRP lock phone.
- In this step, you have to change its language to English. Just follow the steps below.
- Open this link in your browser and this time download and install Quick Shortcut Maker apk into your Wiko View3 phone.
Open Quick Shortcut Maker and type Lock Screen ==> Select Settings ==> Again Settings ==> then tap on Try button.
- Click on Pattern ==> then draw any Pattern you want ==> Push power button to restart the Wiko View3 device.
- Congrats, it was that easy to bypass FRP Wiko View3 phone. This will also Unlock Google Account lock from your phone.
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Wiko View3 android phone and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass Wiko View3” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.