Looking for a FRP bypass solution for TECNO R8S FRP Bypass, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your TECNO R8S device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
What is FRP lock and how you can unlock FRP using TECNO R8S Smartphone?
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your TECNO phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your TECNO R8Sphone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your TECNO R8S phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your TECNO phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from TECNO R8S smartphone using this guide.
TECNO R8S Specifications:
TECNO R8S launched in the month of May, 2019. Its body weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz.).
TECNO R8S has a capacitive touchscreen of LTPS IPS LCD with 16M Colors. TECNO R8S Screen size is 6.53 Inches and 105.2 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 85.3%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 2340 pixels with PPI density of 394.
TECNO R8S comes with (Android Pie 9.0) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm). It has a Cortext-A73 CPU of Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz.
This TECNO R8S smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB of Memory and 4GB/6GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from TECNO R8S:
As we already know, your TECNO R8S android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your TECNO R8S phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
TECNO R8S FRP Bypass Google Account Unlock FRP Without PC:
- Turn on TECHNO R8S android phone by pressing Power Button.
- Connect to a home Wi-Fi network.
- After connecting to Wi-Fi, go back to the Home Screen and change its language as Hindi.
- Once you do that, complete all steps until you see Wi-Fi connection screen again.
- Now, you don’t need to connect to any network. This time you need to click on Add new network then tap on “Language World Icon” and then choose Edit Keyboard.
- After that, choose ADD Keyboard option and select any language with an ARROW > next to it and then click on “:” 3 dots.
- Now, Select Help and Feedback option and after that tap on Delete or Disable APPS option on Android.
- Here, you need to select Tap to go to the Applications Settings
- Select, YouTube Go App > then tap on App notifications and then select Additional Settings in the application.
- Now, go to the About option > then select YouTube Terms of Services option and after going inside this option click on Accept and Continue
- Fortunately, this will open Chrome internet browser on your TECNO R8S phone.
- Right now, you need to download Google account manager 8 or GOM 9 and Bypass FRP lock APK from the link below.
- Once you finish downloading Google account manager, do not open it.
- Download and install Bypass FRP lock APK and open it.
- From here, you need to click on the “:” 3 dots from the upper right corner of your TECNO R8S phone.
- Once you do that, enter the Gmail ID and Password of your any Google account and Sign in with it.
- Remember, you can also create a new Gmail Account from this page.
- Signing in with your Gmail account will remove the previously added google account from your TECNO R8S
- All you need to do is just restart your TECNO R8S android device and finish the initial setup.
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your TECNO R8S android phone and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass TECNO R8S” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.