Symphony Z15 FRP Bypass – Unlock FRP Cm2 [100% Works 2020]
Looking for a FRP bypass solution for Symphony Z15 FRP Bypass without PC, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Symphony Z15 device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Symphony phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Symphony Z15 phone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Symphony Z15 phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Symphony android phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Symphony Z15 smartphone using this guide.
Symphony Z15 FRP Bypass File Specifications:
Symphony Z15 launched in the month of May, 2019. Its body weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz.).
Symphony Z15 has a capacitive touchscreen of LTPS IPS LCD with 16M Colors. Symphony Z15 Screen size is 6.53 Inches and 105.2 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 85.3%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 2340 pixels with PPI density of 394.
Symphony Z15 comes with (Android Pie 9.0) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm). It has a Cortext-A73 CPU of Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz.
This Symphony Z15 smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB of Memory and 4GB/6GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from Symphony Z15:
As we already know, your Symphony Z15 FRP bypass will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Symphony Z15 FRP Cm2 phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Symphony Z15 FRP Bypass – Unlock FRP Cm2 [100% Works 2020]:
- Turn on Symphony Z15 android phone by pressing Power Button.
- Connect Symphony Z15 to a home Wi-Fi network.
- Then, Click on Add Network ==> type anything then select the Text ==> click on 3 Dots ==> then click ASSIST.
- Once you see Google Page ==> then click on search bar and search for Chrome browser.
- Open the Chrome browser.
- After that, you need to open this link in the browser of Symphony Z15 and download Google Account Manager 6 Marshmallow and Quick Shortcut Maker apk.
- Once download completes, install Google Account Manager 6.0.1 Marshmallow in your Symphony Z15 FRP bypass.
- After that, Install Quick Shortcut Maker apk and open this application.
- Now, Search for Google Account Manager ==> then select the result with (Type Email and Password).
- From here, Click on Try Message ==> and then tap on the “:” 3 dots from upper right corner of your FRP bypass Symphony Z15
- Finally, click on Browser Sign-in.
- Fortunately, from this page you can easily Sign in without your any Gmail account in your Bypass FRP Symphony Z15. Just add Gmail ID and Password and sign in with it.
- In last step, you can now restart your Bypass FRP Symphony Z15 phone and you will see Google account added page in the initial setup.
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Symphony Z15 FRP Cm2 and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “Symphony Z15 FRP Bypass” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.