Last Updated on 31st August 2020 by Admin
Looking for a FRP bypass solution for Samsung A7 2018 FRP Bypass 10, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Samsung A7 Android 10 device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Samsung phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Samsung A7 2018 Android 10 phone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Samsung A7 2018 phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Samsung Android 10 phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “Samsung A7 2018 FRP Bypass 10” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy A7 smartphone using this guide.
Samsung A7 2018 FRP Bypass Specifications:
Samsung A7 Android 10 launched in the month of May, 2019. Its body weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz.).
Samsung A7 has a capacitive touchscreen of LTPS IPS LCD with 16M Colors. Samsung A7 2018 Screen size is 6.53 Inches and 105.2 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 85.3%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 2340 pixels with PPI density of 394.
Samsung Galaxy A7 comes with (Android Pie 9.0) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm). It has a Cortext-A73 CPU of Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz.
This Samsung A7 smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB of Memory and 4GB/6GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from Samsung A7 Android 10?
As we already know, your Samsung Galayx A7 android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Samsung A7 phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Samsung A7 2018 FRP Bypass 10 – FRP Unlock Without PC SM-A750
- Turn ON Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 android phone.
- Connect Samsung A7 2018 to a home Wi-Fi network.
- Once you see Google Verification page tap on ==> Settings Icon ==> select Swipe, Touch & Feedback ==> then scroll down and select Feedback option.
- Inside Touch feedback, click on Sounds and vibration option ==> then select Ringtone.
- Tap on ==> then click on + ADD button from upper right corner ==> then tap on DENY.
- Tap on SIM 1 ==> then click on + ADD button from upper right corner of Samsung A71 frp bypass screen ==> then select Deny and don’t ask again.
- Tap on SIM 1 ==> then click on + ADD button ==> this time click on Settings
- Here, go to the Permissions option ==> then click on Search button ==> and type Bluetooth on the search bar.
- Now, choose Bluetooth from the searches ==> open Bluetooth settings and turn ON it ==> then connect your phone with a Bluetooth headphones.
- When your Samsung A7 2018 FRP Bypass 10 connected to the Bluetooth headphones ==> Push receive button of your headphones for 3-4 seconds then push it for 3-4 times.
- Google Prompt will pop-up on your phone’s screen, Tap on the MIC Icon ==> and speak Open Google.
- Here, Google search bar will open you need to type Chrome and search.
- This will open up Google Chrome for you in your “Samsung A7 2018 FRP bypass” phone.
- Right now, you need to open this link in the Chrome browser and download Apex Launcher
- Once download completes, Install and open this application in your Samsung A7 FRP lock.
- Go to the Settings ==> then select Lock screen & security ==> tap on Other Security Settings ==> and then Device Administration.
- Find my device is usually set to ON, you need to turn it OFF.
Samsung A7 FRP unlock without PC Few More Steps:
- Go back to the settings and click on APPS
- Click on “:” 3 dots from upper right corner ==> then select Show System Apps.
- From here, you need to go inside Google Play Services ==> then tap on Storage ==> Manage Storage and then click on Delete All Data.
- After deleting all data, click on DISABLE button to disable the Google Play Services app.
- Open this URL in chrome again and download Bypass FRP lock APK.
- After installing, go back to the Settings of your phone ==> then go inside Cloud and Accounts ==> Add account ==> then select Google.
- Fortunately, you can now easily Sign in with your any Google account by adding Gmail ID and Password.
- Once you signed in, Move to the Settings ==> go inside APPS folder ==> then Disabled.
- Then enable the Google Play Services.
- FRP Bypass Samsung A7 2018 Android 10 completes here, you can restart your phone and just complete the initial setup.
- This phone code is Samsung SM-A750 FRP bypass, you can also apply the same method for Samsung A5 and Samsung A8.
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Samsung A7 FRP unlock without pc and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass Samsung A7 Android 10” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.