Redmi 4x Google Account Bypass MIUI 11 is the best method to unlock smartphone with the simple and easy to follow steps. As this guide is free easy to follow and apply on your phone. You don’t need to use computer or laptop for this method.
Also, there is no need to use RealTerm or any third party software which helps to remove FRP lock from many different models of Xiaomi Redmi 4x. But, today we have managed to create a simple to follow method which can be follow by any nontechnical user.
There are many methods available for Xiaomi Redmi 4x FRP Bypass. This method works for many Xiaomi phones including Xiaomi Redmi 4x phone.
On the other hand, you can easily remove “Google account verification” lock using this free guide. In case, you’ve a different android device you can use the search bar to search the FRP bypass methods particularly for your device.
When FRP lock is enabled on a device, you need to provide account’s username and password for the last Google account you used to login to the device.
This can be difficult if you’re using a second-hand phone or if you forgot the login details of Google account. But there are a number of Xiaomi Redmi 4x FRP bypass methods created for Android devices to remove FRP from the smartphone or tablet.
This bypass FRP method is made for “Xiaomi Redmi 4x FRP bypass” that helps you to get into the device Settings and delete the previous phone data and Google account login details.
Best method to bypass FRP lock from Xiaomi Redmi 4x:
After deleting the details you can set up the phone as new. There may be a number of random workaround on the Internet but they tend to get patched immediately they are discovered by Google.
You can also deactivate the security lock using the “FRP bypass APK 2020”. Disabling FRP is easy although there is nothing to remind you to do it when you’re deleting the phone’s data.
The goal of any user is to see a reminder about FRP lock when resetting, just like you get a reminder when you’re about to lose an account or data. Until then, it’s up to you to remember to disable it when you want to send it someone else.
In this Xiaomi Redmi 4x FRP Bypass method, we are going to cover this in total of 10 steps. Fortunately, all the steps are covered by the images. Which are notified by the arrows in the images for each step or selected option. This will help you to apply each and every step carefully and easily.
The reason could be anything which makes you to bypass FRP lock from Xiaomi Redmi 4x device. We have a solution for this problem. You can easily unlock any Xiaomi Redmi 4x phone with Android 9/9.1 Pie or higher version.
In this method, we are going to discuss about the steps which can help you to easily unlock, remove and bypass lock from Xiaomi Redmi 4x and other Xiaomi phones having Android 5 or higher version.
Xiaomi Redmi 4x MIUI 11 Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi 4x Plus launched in the month of June, 2017. Its body weight is 198 grams (6.98 oz.). It has a (Gorilla Glass 3) on front and its back and side frame are made of Aluminum.
Xiaomi Redmi 4x has a capacitive touchscreen of IPS LCD with 16M Colors. This phone’s Screen size is 5.5 Inches and 83.4 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 69.5%). Its resolution based on 720 x 1280 pixels with ppi density of 267.
Xiaomi Redmi 4x comes with (Android Nougat 7.1.1) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6737 (28nm). It has a Cortext-A53 CPU of Quad-core 1.3 GHz.
This Xiaomi smartphone comes with 16GB to 32GB of Memory and 3GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Must Have List for Xiaomi Redmi 4x FRP unlock method?
- Wi-Fi Connection.
- Battery should be more than 75%.
- Google Account Manager Application.
- Bypass FRP Lock APK
- Most importantly your Smile! : )
Redmi 4x Google Account Bypass MIUI 11 [Mi Account Remove Tool]
- Turn on Xiaomi Redmi 4x android phone by pressing Power Button.
- Connect Redmi 4x to a home Wi-Fi network.
- Then, Click on Add Network to add a new WiFi network.
- Type any name or number here and long press on that word or numbers.
- Doing this will give you few options ==> tap on Share option ==> then tap on Gmail to open it.
- App Notifications —> General settings —> 3 dots
- Go to App Settings ==> then select General Settings ==> and then click on “:” top right corner.
- After that, choose Help and Feedback ==> then on the search bar type Delete or disable apps.
- Then open Tap to go to application settings from the bottom of your screen.
- Maps —> Notifications —> Additional settings in the app
- Inside Manage apps ==> go to Maps ==> then click on Notifications ==> and then select Additional Settings in the App.
- Click on the Menu option from the left top corner of your screen. Now go to the Google Earth ==> and then Get Apps.
- From here, tap on the Search bar and type Browser ==> install any browser you want.
- After that, you need to open this link in the browser of Xiaomi Redmi 4x and download Apex Launcher
- Once download completes, Install and open this application in your Redmi 4x FRP lock.
- Then go to the Settings of your phone in order to enable OEM Unlocking into Redmi 4x.
- Go to About Phone option inside the settings.
- Look for the MIUI 11 version and click 7-9 times on it in order to enable developer options.
- Go back to the Settings ==> then click on Additional Settings option.
- Inside additional settings ==> scroll down to the bottom and select Developer Options.
- Now here, click on OEM unlocking and USB debugging to enable it.
- However, go back to settings and click on Additional Settings ==> then select Backup and Reset ==> Factory Data Reset ==> finally Reset Phone.
- Fortunately, you will not face Google Verification Lock on Xiaomi Redmi 4x This phone runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. FRP bypass Xiaomi Redmi 4x MIUI 11 completes on the last step.
Bingo! Factory Reset Protection lock is successfully bypassed from Xiaomi Redmi 4x android smartphone. In case, you are not able to bypass FRP lock from Xiaomi Redmi 4x then feel free to comment below.
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Redmi 4x Google Account Bypass MIUI 11 and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass Xiaomi Redmi 4x” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.