Looking for a FRP bypass solution for Oppo A37, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Oppo A37 device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
What is FRP lock and how you can unlock FRP using Oppo A37 Smartphone?
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Oppo phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Oppo A37phone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Oppo A37 phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Oppo phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Oppo A37 smartphone using this guide.
Oppo A37 Specifications:
Oppo A37 launched in the month of May, 2019. Its body weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz.).
Oppo A37 has a capacitive touchscreen of LTPS IPS LCD with 16M Colors. Oppo A37 Screen size is 6.53 Inches and 105.2 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 85.3%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 2340 pixels with PPI density of 394.
Oppo A37 comes with (Android Pie 9.0) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm). It has a Cortext-A73 CPU of Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz.
This Oppo A37 smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB of Memory and 4GB/6GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from Oppo A37:
As we already know, your Oppo A37 android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Oppo A37 phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
this guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Bypass Google Account Oppo A37 Android Device:
- Turn ON OPPO A37 by pressing the Power Button.
- Connect to the internet connection or a Wi-Fi connection.
- Now, you need to choose “Manually Add a Network” option.
- In this section, write any text and then select it. It will give you few options then choose “Search”.
- Tap on Browser to surf the internet.
- In order to download Bypass FRP APK, open this link in the browser: tinyurl.com/tech-bypass
- Download and install “Google Account Manager” 5.1 Lollipop or Marshmallow 6.0.1.
- After that, download and install Bypass FRP Lock APK and open this application.
- However, it will open Login page on your Oppo A37 phone.
- Do not type anything, click on the “:” three dots from the upper right corner of your Oppo A37 screen. Then choose “Browser Sign-in”.
- Fortunately, you can easily Sign in with your Google account from this page. Just enter the Email and Password of your any google account and click on Sign in button.
- Hopefully, you will not face Factory Reset Protection lock in your Oppo A37 phone anymore. Oppo A37 google account remove method is very easy to apply, you can comment below for any help.
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Oppo A37 android phone and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass Oppo A37” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.
More Helpful Free Methods:
- Oppo A1k FRP Bypass Google Account Unlock FRP Oppo CPH1923
- OPPO F9 FRP Bypass Complete Method To Remove Google Account
- Oppo F11 FRP Bypass without PC Unlock FRP Oppo F11 Remove Google Account
- Oppo A37 FRP Bypass Without PC – FRP Unlock Tool Bypass Google Account
- How To Remove Google Account From OPPO A5s Without PC
- Bypass Google Account Oppo A3s Android Phone Without PC
- Oppo A71 FRP Bypass – MTK Unlock FRP Oppo CPH1717 Without Box