Looking for a solution for Lenovo K8 Note FRP Remove, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Lenovo K8 Note device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
Lenovo K8 Note FRP Remove – Google Account Bypass from Lenovo K8 Note:
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your LENOVO phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Lenovo K8 Notephone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Lenovo K8 Note phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your LENOVO phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Lenovo K8 Note smartphone using this guide.
Lenovo K8 Note FRP Remove Specifications:
Lenovo K8 Note launched in the month of May, 2019. Its body weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz.).
Lenovo K8 Note has a capacitive touchscreen of LTPS IPS LCD with 16M Colors. Lenovo K8 Note Screen size is 6.53 Inches and 105.2 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 85.3%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 2340 pixels with PPI density of 394.
Lenovo K8 Note comes with (Android Pie 9.0) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm). It has a Cortext-A73 CPU of Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz.
This Lenovo K8 Note smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB of Memory and 4GB/6GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
Lenovo K8 Note Google Account Bypass 2020:
As we already know, your Lenovo K8 Note android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Lenovo K8 Note phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Bypass FRP Lenovo K8 Note TB-7703X Google Account bypass:
- Turn ON Lenovo K8 Note android device.
- Connect Lenovo K8 Note to a home Wi-Fi network.
- After connecting to WiFi, click on Add Network button ==> then Type anything.
- Select the Text ==> then tap on 3 Dots “:” ==> then select ASSIST.
- After that, Google Page will appear on your Lenovo K8 Note screen.
- Then click on Search bar and type Chrome ==> click on Chrome browser to open it.
- On the other hand, you need to type this URL on the URL bar of Chrome browser and open it.
- Download and install Google Account Manager 6 APK and Bypass FRP lock APK from this link.
- Once download completes, first install Google Account Manager 6 Marshmallow apk but don’t need to open it.
- Then install Bypass FRP lock APK and open this application in Lenovo K8 Note essential FRP miracle device.
- From here, you need to click on the “:” 3 dots from the upper right corner of your Lenovo tb3-710i FRP unlock tool screen.
- Once you do that, enter the Gmail ID and Password of your any Google account and Sign in with it.
- Remember, you can also create a new Gmail Account from this page.
- Logging in with your Google Account details will delete the previously synced google account from your Lenovo K8 Note android device.
- Now, just restart your device and finish the initial setup.
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Lenovo K8 Note android phone and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “Lenovo K8 Note FRP Remove” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.