Looking for a FRP bypass solution for Vivo V25, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Vivo V25 device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
What is FRP lock and how you can unlock FRP using Vivo V25 Smartphone?
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Vivo phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Vivo V25phone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Vivo V25 phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Vivo phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Vivo V25 smartphone using this guide.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from Vivo V25:
As we already know, your Vivo V25 android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Vivo V25 phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
ViVO V25 FRP Bypass without PC Bypass Google Account:
- Turn on Vivo V25 android phone by pressing Power Button.
- Connect Vivo V25 to a home Wi-Fi network.
- Tap on Add Network button ==> this will open Keyboard in your phone.
- Click on Theme Icon ==> then tap on Menu Icon ==> and select Settings.
- Now you need to select Help and Support ==> then choose Bug Report ==> and select Messages
- Put a mobile number ==> then type YouTube.com inside chat and send it to that number ==> then click on YouTube.com.
- A pop-up window will open ==> click on Open ==> then select Visit webpage.
- However, YouTube app will appear on your Vivo V25 FRP Lock
- Now, go to any video and find a link in the description ==> then click on the link to open Chrome Browser internet.
- Right now, you need to open this link in the Chrome browser and download Settings Shortcut
- Once download completes, Install and open this application in your Vivo V25 FRP bypass.
- Doing this, will redirect you to the Settings of your phone. Go to Face and Password ==> select FACE ==> then choose Add a Face.
- Inside lock screen password, select Pattern ==> then create any lock screen pattern ==> then tap on Done.
- Once you complete adding Face lock to your phone.
- From here, move back to the initial setup of your phone then enter the pattern lock ==> and click on SKIP button.
- This will skip the Google Verification Screen from your phone.
- FRP Bypass Vivo V25 successfully completed here. This Vivo V25 is running on Android v12.0 Pie.
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Vivo V25 android phone and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass Vivo V25” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.