Samsung J4 Plus FRP Bypass without PC is the best method to unlock smartphone with the simple and easy to follow steps. As this guide is free easy to follow and apply on your phone. You don’t need to use computer or laptop for this method.
Also, there is no need to use RealTerm or any third party software which helps to remove FRP lock from many different models of Samsung J4 Plus. But, today we have managed to create a simple to follow method which can be follow by any nontechnical user.
There are many methods available for Samsung J4 Plus FRP Bypass. This method works for many Samsung Galaxy phones including Samsung J4 Plus phone.
On the other hand, you can easily remove “Google account verification” lock using this free guide. In case, you’ve a different android device you can use the search bar to search the FRP bypass methods particularly for your device.
What is FRP Bypass Samsung J4 Plus and how you can unlock FRP?
This can be difficult if you’re using a second-hand phone or if you forgot the login details of Google account. But there are a number of Samsung J4 Plus FRP bypass methods created for Android devices to remove FRP from the smartphone or tablet.
This bypass FRP method is made for “Samsung J4 Plus FRP bypass” that helps you to get into the device Settings and delete the previous phone data and Google account login details.
Best method to bypass FRP lock from Samsung J4 Plus:
After deleting the details you can set up the phone as new. There may be a number of random workaround on the Internet but they tend to get patched immediately they are discovered by Google.
You can also deactivate the security lock using the “FRP bypass APK 2020”. Disabling FRP is easy although there is nothing to remind you to do it when you’re deleting the phone’s data.
The goal of any user is to see a reminder about FRP lock when resetting, just like you get a reminder when you’re about to lose an account or data. Until then, it’s up to you to remember to disable it when you want to send it someone else.
In this Samsung J4 Plus FRP Bypass method, we are going to cover this in total of 10 steps. Fortunately, all the steps are covered by the images. Which are notified by the arrows in the images for each step or selected option. This will help you to apply each and every step carefully and easily.
The reason could be anything which makes you to bypass FRP lock from Samsung J4 Plus device. We have a solution for this problem. You can easily unlock any Samsung J4 Plus phone with Android 9/9.1 Pie or higher version.
In this method, we are going to discuss about the steps which can help you to easily unlock, remove and bypass lock from Samsung J4 Plus and other Samsung Galaxy phones having Android 5 or higher version.
Samsung J4 Plus Specifications:
Samsung J4 Plus Plus launched in the month of June, 2017. Its body weight is 198 grams (6.98 oz.). It has a (Gorilla Glass 3) on front and its back and side frame are made of Aluminum.
Samsung J4 Plus has a capacitive touchscreen of IPS LCD with 16M Colors. This phone’s Screen size is 5.5 Inches and 83.4 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 69.5%). Its resolution based on 720 x 1280 pixels with ppi density of 267.
Samsung J4 Plus comes with (Android Nougat 7.1.1) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6737 (28nm). It has a Cortext-A53 CPU of Quad-core 1.3 GHz.
This Samsung Galaxy smartphone comes with 16GB to 32GB of Memory and 3GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Must Have List for Samsung J4 Plus FRP unlock method?
- Wi-Fi Connection.
- Battery should be more than 75%.
- Google Account Manager Application.
- Bypass FRP Lock APK
- Most importantly your Smile! : )
Samsung J4 Plus FRP Bypass Without PC – Step by Step Method:
- Turn on Samsung J4 Plus android phone by pressing Power Button.
- Connect Samsung Galaxy J4 to a home Wi-Fi network.
- Tap on Settings Gear ==> this will open Samsung Keyboard in your phone.
- Click on Back Arrow < then tap on Google Voice Typing option.
- Tap on Search button > then type Open Web Pages and select the first option.
- Inside General, scroll down and tap on Manage Pending Searches option.
- Then, click on Search button > type Galaxy Store and select the result.
- This will open Galaxy Store application inside your Samsung J4 Plus phone.
- Click on Update button > then tap on OK > and then it will take 2-4 minutes to finish the updates.
- Inside Recent, scroll down and click on Search Button > then type Galaxy Store in the search bar.
- After that, select the application in the results.
FEW MORE STEPS:
- Once you open Galaxy Store, type “Google Play Services Hidden Settings” in the search bar of Galaxy Store.
- Install this application and the Open it.
- Now, you need to Sign In with your Samsung Account using Google Play Services.
- Scroll down and select Google Play Services >> then tap on Pattern option >> after that Set a new pattern and click on the Confirm button.
- On the next screen, click on the Yes, I am in button at the bottom of your Samsung J4 plus screen.
- Then, Confirm your new pattern >> and finally click on Understood button.
- At this step, you don’t need to restart your Samsung J4 Plus smartphone. Just go back to the Welcome Screen and then it will ask you to unlock phone using the Pattern lock.
- Once you unlocked the pattern, click on SKIP button and complete the initial setup of your Samsung J4 Plus phone.
- Which means, Factory Reset Protection lock aka Google verification lock is no more activated in your android phone.
Bingo! Factory Reset Protection lock is successfully bypassed from Samsung J4 Plus android smartphone. In case, you are not able to bypass FRP lock from Samsung J4 Plus then feel free to comment below.
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Samsung J4 Plus bypass and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass Samsung J4 Plus” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.