Last Updated on 19th May 2021 by Admin
Looking for a FRP bypass solution for Samsung A51 FRP Bypass Android 10, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Samsung A51 device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
Samsung A51 FRP Bypass Android 10 unlock FRP without PC:
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Samsung Galaxy phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone andyou don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Samsung A51 phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Samsung Galaxy phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Samsung A51 smartphone using this guide.
Samsung Galaxy A51 FRP Bypass Specifications:
Samsung A51 launched in the month of May, 2019. Its body weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz.).
Samsung A51 has a capacitive touchscreen of LTPS IPS LCD with 16M Colors. Samsung A51 Screen size is 6.53 Inches and 105.2 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 85.3%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 2340 pixels with PPI density of 394.
Samsung A51 comes with (Android Pie 9.0) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm). It has a Cortext-A73 CPU of Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz.
This Samsung A51 smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB of Memory and 4GB/6GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to bypass FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from Samsung A51:
As we already know, your Samsung A51 android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Samsung A51 phone.
In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Samsung A51 FRP Bypass Android 10 Bypass Google Verification 2020:
- Turn ON Samsung Galaxy A51 phone.
- Connect Samsung A51 to a home WiFi network.
- Once you see Google Verification Page ==> tap on the corner of your keyboard “…” and select Samsung Pass ==> then click on Continue button.
- Click on Update ==> then Agree ==> then again choose Update.
- Now here, it will take few minutes to update the Samsung Galaxy Store.
- On this screen, wait until you see Google Verification Page again.
- Again click on “…” this option ==> select Samsung Pass ==> then click on Continue.
- Tap on Update ==> then select Agree ==> again click on Update option.
- It will open Samsung Pass application page ==> click on View All from the bottom of your screen.
- Select and click on fido@samsung[dot]com then open it with Gmail.
- Inside App Info ==> click on Permissions ==> then click on Search bar and type Chrome ==> click on Chrome browser to open it.
- Right now, you need to open this link in the Chrome browser of Samsung Galaxy A51 and download Apex Launcher and Bypass FRP lock application.
- Once download completes, first install Bypass FRP lock apk but don’t need to open it.
- Then download and install Apex Launcher and open this application in FRP bypass Samsung A51 phone.
- Go to the Settings of your phone ==> select biometrics and security ==> then click on Other security settings ==> finally tap on Admin Apps.
- Find my device is usually set to ON, you need to turn it OFF.
- Go back to the Settings ==> tap on APPS ==> scroll down and select Google Play Services ==> then disable it.
- Again, go back to Settings ==> tap on Cloud and accounts ==> then Accounts ==> and finally Add Account to Google.
- Fortunately, from this page you can easily Sign in without your any Gmail account in your Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A51. Just add Gmail ID and Password and sign in with it.
- Now, Go back to the Settings and Enable the Google Play Services again.
- In last step, you can now restart your Samsung A51 phone and you will see Google account added page in the initial setup.
- Congrats, the method to FRP bypass Samsung A51 Android 10 is completed. This method works without using PC or PIN lock SIM card.
More Free Guides:
- Samsung A10s FRP Bypass Without PC Android 9, 10 [BEST METHOD 2021]
- FRP bypass Samsung A11 Tool Android 10 – Without SIM Card
- Samsung A20 FRP Bypass 10 New Method – Without SIM Card
Bypass FRP lock from Samsung A51 method works for these Versions:
SM-A515F/DSN (Global); SM-A515F/DSM (Russia); SM-A515F/N (Australia); SM-A515F/DS (LATAM); SM-A515F/DST (Brazil)
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Samsung A51 FRP Bypass Android 10 and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass Samsung A51” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.