Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy A3, A5, A7, A9 2016
Last Updated on 27th August 2020 by Harvey Bernard
In this guide i will show you how to “Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy A510f 2016”, With November Security Patch. This method also works for “Samsung A3, A7 and Galaxy A9 2016”.
If you are getting this message: “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”
Follow these Steps to Bypass Google Account From “Samsung Galaxy A310F, A5, A7, A9 2016”:
1. Put an Active and Valid Sim-Card in to your Phone.
2. Connect your Phone to your Computer with Micro USB Data Cable.
3. Open RealTerm in your PC, after your phone connected to the PC.
(If you don’t know what is RealTerm and your phone is not connected with PC read this article: Bypass Google Account On “Samsung Galaxy J7 PRIME 2016, A9 PRO, A8, A7, A5, ON8, ON7 PRO, On Nxt” Unlock FRP Google Account )
4. In RealTerm, Check on Half Deplex then click on Port tab and now you need to paste the ComPort of your Samsung Galaxy phone here. For that Go to > Desktop > right click on My Computer > click Properties > from left hand side select Device Manager. Click on Manage > right click on SAMSUNG Mobile USB and > Properties.
5. Inside SAMSUNG Mobile USB Properties, click Modem the Port: COM will appear here. Copy only the Number and paste it on the RealTerm Port tab section and click Change.
Five More Steps to Completely “Remove Google Account” From “Samsung Galaxy A610F 2016”:
1. Go to Send tab section and type these Commands 1 by 1 and click on SEND ASCII:
at+creg?\r\n Paste this Command and click on SEND ASCII
atdxxxxxxxxxx;\r\n Paste this second command and click on SEND ASCII again.
(Instead of xxxxx type here a local valid number and THAT NUMBER MUST ANSWER TO YOUR CALL, Otherwise this won’t work)
Once you pasted the second command, Remember to Put a Valid Number instead of xxxx and then click on Send ASCII. Your Phone will call to that Second Number, Once you Pick Up the call, Swipe Screen Left and tap on Internet and then Chrome.
2. Disconnect the “Samsung A3 2016 Phone”, Once you have access to Internet, at Google Chrome tap on Accept and Continue > No Thanks. Type this URL: (tinyurl.com/Techoxygen) in to the URL bar and search. From that page download the “Google Account Manager 6.0.1 Marshmallow” scroll down and also download “Quick Shorcut Maker”.
3. Once the application downloaded, Go to downloads and click on it to install, Settings > enable Unkown Sources > OK > and INSTALL > DONE > then Go BACK <. Now install “Quick Shortcut Maker” > Settings > enable Unkown Sources > OK > Install >.
4. Once it completely installed Tap on OPEN and on the search bar type “Google Account Manager” tap on the first result and tap on DONE. Select “Google Account” with “Type Email and Password” and then tap on “/Try” then from the top right hand corner of your screen tap on “:” these points and select Browser Sign-In > OK.
5. After that on this page, You can easily enter your own Gmail ID and Password. Google Account which is resisted on your name time to Sign-in with that account from here. Enter your Email ID and Password and Sign-in.
Once you Signed-in with your account go back and Restart your Samsung Phone. When the phone restarts complete the full Initial Setup of your phone. For example: choose language, connect to the WiFi, and other settings.
I am sure this guide helped you out with “Google Account Locked Screen” November Security Patch “Hack”, Helped you to “Remove Google Account” from your “Samsung Galaxy A710F Phone”.
If you are unable to solve this problem feel free to comment below about your issues. This “Bypass Method” also works for Samsung Galaxy A910F 2016 and Galaxy A310 2016.
how about techno j8?
I’m also able to call, but no 2 dots to swipe and create contact or open chrome, how to resolve this on a Samsung J5 2016?
Dear, The call should be picked up (Should be answered from person you are calling to) otherwise you won’t be able to see those “. .” dots.
Hello Sir, I seriously need your help, have almost all tricks but no success, pls let me know if new tricks available.
With RealTermmm: Also made the call, call picked but no dots to swipe..
With Octopus: samsung a510f Device not in the list.
With shell & Samsung Tool: also Galaxy A510f not in the list
With SideSync: When I plug in the USB nothing pops up even though all drivers are installed.
With OTG: When I plug USB drive, drive lights but no pop-up on the screen
Samsung Galaxy A510F with Android 7.0 I guess.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Use this guide: Remove FRP from Samsung Galaxy Devices Latest Method (UNIVERSAL GUIDE)
it doesn’t work because when i called someone i can’t swipe left or right and i can’t add a contact so if u can help please
Hi Zahra, If you can’t see “Create Contact” option then apply this Updated Method to bypass FRP from your device: FRP Bypass Latest Method Working with Android Nougat 7.1.1
i already made a call but no swipes were made only dialing… ? how to resolve this? (samsung a5 2016)