Last Updated on 27th October 2021 by Admin
Looking for a Bypass Google Account OPPO Reno 2 Without PC and SIM Card solution, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your OPPO Reno 2 device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
Bypass Google Account OPPO Reno 2 without Sim Card or PC Free Method:
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Oppo phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your OPPO Reno 2 5G phone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your OPPO Reno 2 phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Oppo phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from OPPO Reno 2 smartphone using this guide.
OPPO Reno 2 FRP Bypass Without SIM and PC Specifications:
OPPO Reno 2 launched in the month of May, 2019. Its body weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz.).
OPPO Reno 2 4G has a capacitive touchscreen of LTPS IPS LCD with 16M Colors. OPPO Reno 2 Screen size is 6.53 Inches and 105.2 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 85.3%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 2340 pixels with PPI density of 394.
OPPO Reno 2 comes with (Android 11) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm). It has a Cortext-A73 CPU of Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz.
This OPPO Reno 2 4G smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB of Memory and 4GB/6GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to bypass FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from OPPO Reno 2 5G?
As we already know, your OPPO Reno 2 android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your OPPO Reno 2 phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
OPPO Reno 2 FRP bypass Without PC and SIM – Complete Step by Step Guide:
- Turn the Power ON of your OPPO Reno 22 android phone.
- Click next and Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Then, click on coloros .com URL to open the browser.
- Tap on the URL bar > and type this URL and press enter:
- Scroll down and download “Google Account Manager 8” and “FRP bypass apk” into your OPPO Reno 22 frp lock phone.
- After that, install Google Account Manager 8 into your phone but don’t need to open this application once you installed it.
- Now, go back to downloads and install and open > FRP bypass Apk into your OPPO Reno 22 device.
- Tap on “:” thee dots icon from the top corner of your OPPO Reno 22 screen.
- Click on “Browser Sign-in” option.
- After that, enter the Gmail ID and Password of your any Google account to login.
- Once you do that, click on “Power Button” > Restart your OPPO Reno 22 android phone.
- Complete the initial setup of your OPPO phone and you will not face Google account verification in the initial setup again.
Bingo! Factory Reset Protection lock is no more active in OPPO Reno 2 android 11 smartphone. In case, you are not able to bypass FRP lock from OPPO Reno 2 then feel free to comment below.
More FRP Guides:
- OPPO A35 FRP Bypass Without PC, SIM Android 11 [LATEST METHOD]
- Oppo A71 FRP Bypass – MTK Unlock FRP Oppo CPH1717 Without Box
- Bypass Google Account Oppo A3s Android Phone Without PC
- Oppo F11 FRP Bypass without PC Unlock FRP Oppo F11 Remove Google Account
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your OPPO Reno 2 android phone and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass OPPO Reno 2 Without PC” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.