Being a Samsung user, must have undoubtedly faced the problem of custom binary blocked by FRP Lock. Therefore, the aim of this tutorial is to address this common issue and answer some of your basic questions regarding this very disturbing lock for android users.
We will try to make it easy for you to learn How to fix Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock problem on Android phones like Huawei, HTC, LG, Alcatel, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola, Sony Xperia and other android variants.
Custom binary blocked by FRP Lock will no more be a problem for you if you just follow the steps given in this post.
Samsung is beyond doubt one of the most loved and one of the top-rated smartphone company in the world at the moment. They are not new in the market and have introduced several android devices ever since the smartphones started coming to the market.
Therefore, it has gained immense trust from people around the world. However, custom binary blocked by FRP Lock is one of the most significant problems that any Samsung user faces.
You would definitely know about this issue if you ever made an attempt to install any type of Custom ROM or anything like that on your Samsung mobile phone.
As you would probably already know, installing TWRP recovery is a must if you want to install Custom ROM. But custom binary blocked by FRP Lock does not let you do that. Therefore, before much delay, let us try to solve this problem.
Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock Fix:
To begin with, it is a important step to know that all Samsung devices have a binary counter (in case you don’t know it already). As a result, when you install a custom recovery like TWRP in order to install a custom ROM, the binary counter starts to increase.
This results in the instigation of the factory reset protection to lock the device because they detect that there is an increase in the number of the binary counters.
When this happens, you will notice that a message would flash on your screen whenever you open your smartphone. Custom binary blocked by FRP Lock will be the message that would flash on your mobile screen.
You don’t have to worry if this message is flashing on your phone because we are here to guide you in finding custom binary blocked by FRP Lock Fix and this will solve all your problems forever.
The best thing that you will observe about this solution is that it is straightforward and possibly anyone can do it by following these simple steps. However, you must ensure that before you start following this procedure, you need a computer with the application named Odin3. Once you have Odin3 on your computer, you are ready to go. Here is how you do the rest:
- The first and foremost thing is to download the Odin3 application which is readily available online. You can even choose to download it from this link specified below: Download Odin3
- Then you need to download the Official Stock ROM using SamMobile website. After you download the file, you need to extract the content from the zip folder on your computer.
- Once you have the Odin3 setup file ready, you need to start the process by double-clicking on it.
- Installing it on your computer is not a difficult task at all. You will be able to do it in a heartbeat.
- Once everything is ready, you should get your smartphone into download mode, to do that just Press the Home button, the Volume-down key and the Power button. Make sure you press all three of these at the same time. You can easily do it for some 2-3 seconds by holding them together.
- Once you do this, your smartphone will be ready, and it will now be put in the right mode to download. At this point, you might also get a pop-up with a warning, but you must proceed further after ignoring the warning.
- As the next step, you will be required to click on the volume-up button in order to enter into the mode to download. This is the point when you must be on your computer and start the Odin application.
- Next, you need to connect your smartphone, and you will notice that the Odin app would detect your phone. At this point, select all the required files on your phone.
- You can find the required files in a Custom Rom zipped folder. It is the same Official Custom Rom zipped folder that you downloaded from SamMobile website during the setup process a few steps ago.
- After you’ve made sure that all the required files have been selected, you need to press the start button that you will find in the app.
- After this, you will see the software update in progress on your screen. When that happens, you can easily see the latest updates and progress on the screen of your device.
Following all these steps will ensure that after the passage of a few minutes, the entire setup process will be entirely complete. All you have to do now to complete the process is to disconnect your smartphone.
Once it is completely disconnected, you can restart it. After this process, you will not find the messages custom binary blocked by FRP Lock or any other lock messages from FRP being displayed on your device.
The problem of the custom binary block by an FRP lock is quite common, and you need not stress if it occurs. All you have to do is be thorough in following the procedure stated here, and you are sorted!
This post was dedicated to discussing and solving the right process to the problem of custom binary blocked by FRP Lock. Following this process meticulously, in a step-by-step manner would definitely help you eliminate the problem at hand. If you wish to know more about this problem, you can click here.