Huawei Mate 20 Lite Bypass Google Account FRP Bypass 2019
Bypass Google Account from Huawei Mate 20 lite using this free guide. This method works for all Huawei devices which released in 2019. As compare to other free methods uses to bypass google account verification in Android phone and tablet. Fortunately, this method works without the use of any application, software of computer.
Therefore, in Huawei Mate 20 lite we are going to perform this method and we are posting each and every step screenshots. As a result, each step is very easy to perform by any user and you can bypass FRP lock in Huawei phone or tablet in 2019. With the help of this free method, you can deactivate Factory Reset Protection or Google account verification lock.
As a matter of fact, these days FRP lock is very common. Mostly people are buying 2nd hand phone or used phone from their friends or from mobile shops. In the first place, Google account details are very important if you forget about the Email ID or Password of your Google account then you’ll end up having a FRP lock device.
FRP bypass Huawei Free Method 2019:
1. Firstly, Push on the “Welcome! Screen” using your 2 fingers for 10 to 12 seconds to open “TalkBack Tutorial” options.
- Now you need to draw a big “L” on the screen to activate “Global Context Menu” then select “TalkBack Settings from this menu.
2. Inside TalkBack Settings, Push and hold “Volume UP+ and Volume Down-” buttons together.
- Keep on holding until you see “Accessibility shorcut” window on your screen and then push “OK” button.
- One more time, Push and hold “Volume UP+ and Volume Down-” buttons until you see “Accessbility shortcut disabled Talkback” message.
- Lastly, scroll down and select “Help and Feedback” option.
5. Select “Outlook, Hotmail, and Live” option then Sign-in with your Hotmail account and click no Next.
- Once you signed in with your Hotmail account and completed all steps click on “Take Me To Gmail” option.
7. Fortunately, you’re now inside the Settings of Huawei Mate 20 Lite device.
- Scroll down and click on “Security & Privacy” and then go to “Screen lock and Passwords” and then select “Set lock screen password”.
8. As you can see, from this screen you can enter any 6-Digit PIN code or Password on your phone.
- After that, go back if you see “Enroll Fingerprint” pop-up click on “Cancel” and Restart your device.
As a result, you can enter the 6-digit PIN after your device finished restarting. All you need to do is to complete the initial setup of your phone and you will not see “Google account verification” page anymore.