Bypass Google verification on LG using free and easy steps from this latest updated guide 2018. In the previous guide, unlock FRP and bypass Google account verification on LG we encountered issues with the HOME Button section which was the main section to remove FRP lock from LG devices.
A lot of users posted comments and email us about this issue, they reported after pressing “Home Button” suddenly an error appears: Complete Setup to Continue and they can’t proceed to the next steps to unlock FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from LG smartphones.
Fortunately, we are back with an other latest method to “Bypass Google verification on LG” in 2018. Which does not require users to go through the “Home Button” section, somehow we try to make it a bit easier and different as well from the previous guide.
Most specially you won’t face Complete Setup to Continue error while applying these steps, we capture each step so that user can easily understand and apply bypass Google verification on LG for their LG android devices.
Easy Steps to remove FRP and Bypass Google verification on LG K4 M160, K7, LG K8, K10 and more LG devices:
1 Step:Tap Accessibility
- Select YES inside Accessibility tap over Vision.
- Select first option Talk Back then scroll down and select the last option Test-to-speech output.
- In this section, Tap on Settings Gear Icon and then select Settings for Google Text-to-speech Engine.
- Select Feedback and from this screen Push over Terms of Service hyperlink.
2 Step:After that Chrome Browser will pop-up select Accept and continue > and No Thanks.
- Hit over URL BAR and on the search bar type Anything and search.
- Here push long on any text to select on the screen until you see COPY SHARE : options. Tap on the “:” three points and then select ASSIST after that Google window will appear hit over No Thanks.
- Now type Settings on the search bar and select Settings Option.
3 Step: Fortunately, now you have access to the Settings of your LG android phone with the help of “bypass Google verification on LG” method. Scroll down and go to Apps. Hit over the : three points from the top right hand side corner of the screen and select Show System.
- From this section, Scroll down and go to Setup Wizard (With Android Icon) and tap on Force STOP.
- Inside Setup Wizard Tap over Storage and hit over Clear Cache and then hit < back button twice to go back to the Apps Section.
- Once you in the Apps Section again, Scroll UP and select Google Play Services option and hit over Force Stop > OK and also tap on Disable.
Last Step: Hit on Back button twice to go back to the Apps again, and then just press Power Button and Restart your LG Phone.
- Once your phone restarts, Select the Home Language > (If you’re connected with WiFi-Network) Push it long and select Forget it.
- You can now complete the other initial setup and after getting into your phone. Don’t forget to Soft Reset it after unlocking the bypass Google verification on LG.
LG Stylo 3 FRP Bypass 2020 Remove Google Account [100% Works]
Bypass Google Account LG V10, LG G4, LG G3, LG G2 and All LG Devices [Latest Method]
How to bypass Google Account on LG K8, LG K7 and K10
Soft Reset LG K4, K7, K8 and K10 after Bypass Google Account:
It’s important to Soft Reset or (Factory Reset) device after removing the Factory Reset Protection or bypass Google verification on LG. Don’t worry, your LG android device will not get locked again with Google account verification lock.
1. Go to Settings> Select General > Scroll down and select Backup & Reset
2. Scroll down and tap over Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone >Reset Phone > Delete All.
Now just after your phone restart, Complete the initial setup and there will be no FRP Lock or Google Account Verifying page anymore.
This method was tested on Android Security Patch Level
This guide will also work on:
– LG K3, K5, K8
– LG G5
– LG Stylo 2 LS775 (Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile); Criket
– LG X screen, cam, power, style, match, max, skin
– LG X5
– LG G PAD 3, X
– LG Stylus 2, Plus K535D (India), K535N (HK, Taiwan), LG Stylo 2 Plus MS550 (Metro PCS); LG Stylo 2 Plus K550 (T-Mobile), K530F (South America)
65 thoughts on “How to bypass Google verification on LG – Unlock FRP lock LG 2018”
Thank you for helping
Thanks a lot????
It’s working fantastic trick
I have an lg k10 (lgms428) metro pcs…when i attempt to use this bypass method the text 2 speech output settings does not have a “feedback” option at all…what can i do?
I’ve been trying this but I can’t get past Google play because it won’t let me select force stop or disable
I’ve tried doing this but when I reach to force stop and disable Google play I can’t select either option. It would be great if somebody could help me out
there is not Feedback option
i dont know what to do??
and did not open from HOME SECTION button..
What to do please reply!ASAP
any methods for LG M150?
I maade it as far as settings/apps/googleplayservices but could not force stop or disable the play services service. Device is an LG K371, at&t version.
It is running android 6.0
LG K4 (2017) worked flawlessly on Jan1 2018
You’re welcome 🙂
Tested on LG K100, works fine. Thanks.
You’re most welcome. 🙂
Man this worked!!! Every other way posted on other pages didn’t work!! You are a hero!!
Glad to know that Jazz, Have a good day mate! 🙂
Thanks simple and easy. Way better then watching stupid videos on YouTube
Glad to know that it helped you Cera, Have a good day! 🙂