76 thoughts on “Bypass Factory Reset Protection from Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus 2017 [Latest Method]”

1. Hey im in a little trouble here, i have the Samsung galaxy8+ (sm-g955f) purchased somewhere in denmark, tho denmark does not show up as a country i can sellect, is there a way around this or maybe some other fix to this ? 🙂

2. Thanks a lot. It worked very well on S8 950F. After I downloaded all the files all lasted only 25 minutes. Finally I had to do a factory reset to recover the entire memory (from 16GB to 64GB).
    Once again THANK YOU!

3. if my 950U is on v2 bootloader, am I able to downgrade to a v1 firmware? There isnt yet that I can find a v2 combo file for the 950U.

4. Pls i reseted my Samsung Galaxy s7, now the was locked saying that the reset was abnormal and i should long in to my Google account and wich I’ve forgotten the password. Pls I need help.

5. Hello.

I would like try tour method but I wouldn’tlike to lose the knox .
    Is impossible to say me that there is not risk to increase Knox.

6. Hi I downloaded firmware Vodafone Australia when I open bl (bootloader) it’s says
    Md5 error and binary is invalid please tell me how can solve this problem

7. hello everyone!
    i wanna know if i can use these COMBINAISON FILE for any other models so i see you specify for four models only. In about the others models you don’t have combinaison for them?

8. Great tutorial, and this FRP thing must really be an issue with all Samsung Devices, geez. So, my wife’s S8 from Xfinity is in this state. I can’t find the exact software version: G950USQ1AQEH. I have found the exact version but it ends with an “F” instead of the “H”. I don’t want to proceed without knowing for sure. Other than your tutorial, I’ll admit that I have NO experience in this area. I’m comfortable that I can follow your instructions as long as I am certain about the SW Version. THANKS!!

• Can anyone tell me if firmware G950USQ1AQE”H” can be safely replaced with G950USQ1AQE”F” in order to unlock from the FRP Lock??? “F” says it’s for Carrier “UNKNOWN (XAS). Does anyone know what carrier is represented by the “XAS”?

My Carrier is Xfinity Mobile – I see no specific firmware for this carrier on SAMMOBILE.com .

Getting desperate . . .