Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s MIUI 11 Remove FRP Xiaomi Android 10
Looking for a FRP bypass solution for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Oppo phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s phone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Note 9s phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Oppo phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Redmi Note 9s smartphone using this guide.
Xiaomi Note 9s FRP Bypass Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s launched in the month of May, 2019. Its body weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz.).
Xiaomi Note 9s has a capacitive touchscreen of LTPS IPS LCD with 16M Colors. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Screen size is 6.53 Inches and 105.2 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 85.3%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 2340 pixels with PPI density of 394.
Redmi Note 9s comes with (Android Pie 9.0) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm). It has a Cortext-A73 CPU of Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz.
This Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB of Memory and 4GB/6GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s:
As we already know, your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s MIUI 11 Remove FRP Xiaomi Android 10:
- Turn on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Miui 11 android phone by pressing Power Button.
- Connect Redmi Note 9s to a home Wi-Fi network.
- After connecting to Wi-Fi, go back to the Home Screen and change its language as Arabic.
- Once you do that, complete all steps until you see Wi-Fi connection screen again.
- Now, you don’t need to connect to any network. This time you need to click on Add new network ==> then tap on Language World Icon ==> and then choose Edit Keyboard.
- After that, choose ADD Keyboard ==> option and select any language with an ARROW > next to it and then click on “:” 3 dots.
- Now, Select Help and Feedback option and after that tap the first result and play the YouTube video.
- Click on “:” 3 dots ==> then select watch later ==> this will open Chrome browser.
- Right now, you need to open this link in the Chrome browser of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Miui 11 and download Apex Launcher
- Once download completes, Install and open this application in your Redmi Note 9s Android 10 FRP lock.
- In this step, you have to change its language to English. Just follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings ==> Password and Security option ==> select Password ==> then Pattern.
- Tap on Got it button ==> draw any pattern you want ==> once you see Fingerprint Message Box ==> tap on Cancel.
- At last, go back to the Welcome Screen of your Redmi note 9s Miui 11
- Remember: Do not restart your device after setting up a Pattern Lock.
- Again complete the initial setup ==> draw your pattern ==> click on Skip Button on the Google verification page.
- Congrats, it was that easy to bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s This will also Unlock Google Account lock from your phone.
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s android phone and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.