Hey, my name is Zac Gordon and I am going to review three best Android spyware apps of 2018 in this post. Why? Unfortunately, a lot of people don’t know not all apps are created equal. As a result, they end up buying a spyware that doesn’t deliver what it promises. Thanks to app vendors, who try to push the third-rate spy software onto everyone!
I have been involved with Android spyware for four years now. It all began when I was engaged in a bad relationship and wanted to snoop on my other half to figure out a few things. Since then, I have tested innumerable spy apps and surveillance equipment. And now, I know a lot about this kind of stuff.
Long story short, in this review I will outline the pros and cons of three best Android spyware, so you can make an informed decision when buying a spy app.
Xnspy is a very definition of a spy app program. The Android spyware attempts to bridge the gap between people who want a powerful but easy and affordable solution, and users who cannot bear to lose a single piece of information.
Most Fascinating Features:
- Surround Recording: If you are keen to eavesdrop on live conversations taking places near the monitored device, Xnspy can help you with this. All you need to do is just sign into your personal Xnspy web account and send a remote command to the target device that will activate the microphone on the phone or tablet and record the surroundings.
- Call Recording: With this option at your disposal, you can set up any number you always want to record calls So when the monitored person will engage in a conversation with the specific contact or number the Android spyware will record the entire conversation and upload it to your personal web account, so you can hear it in your free time.
- Social Media Tracking: You can track the monitored individual’s social media activities on popular platforms like Tinder and Instagram. However, to track the social media activities you need to root the Android device. Furthermore, you can use the spying tool to pry on IM chat apps like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Line and Kik Messenger.
Xnspy works on any device that is running Android OS 4.0 up to 7.0.
You can choose between two different packages of Xnspy: Basic Edition and Premium Edition. The basic edition has limited features and the premium package has all the functionalities you need to keep track of someone. The prices range from $8.33 a month (for Basic) to $12.49 a month (for Premium) if you opt for a yearly plan.
- A Powerful Android Spyware App: Xnspy offers some advanced and unique features to the users that you won’t find on any other spy app. Features such as geofencing, watch list alerts and remote control will allow you to stay on top of things with ease.
- Most Accurate GPS Tracker: Xnspy has an incredibly precise GPS tracker that give users real-time as well as previous locations of the target without leaving their doorstep. You can view the route history marked on a map.
- Stays Invisible on the Target Device: Once the app is installed, it will stay invisible and gather all the data you need to stay in the know of things. The target will never get to find out that someone tampered their device. Furthermore, no software can detect this app.
- Lack Stealth Camera Feature: The spy app doesn’t offer stealth camera feature.
- Supports iOS and Android: The program works with iOS and Android devices only.
Flexispy is one of the spyware that has made a mark for itself in a very short span. Thanks to the huge cache of features this app offer. Owing to this, Flexispy has seen thousands of downloads till this day.
Most Fascinating Features
- Call Interception: With this functionality, users can listen in on target’s live phone conversations. Meaning, when a call is made or received on the monitored phone, you have the ability to overhear the call as a silent third-party, so you can know what is happening in your absence.
- Password Cracker: This feature is only available to the Extreme package users of Flexispy. It enables you to crack passwords without having to rely on any keylogging software as the Android spyware can decrypt and send you the passwords without any hassle.
- Call Recording: The phone spyware for Android can also be used to record monitored individual’s phone calls.
Flexispy supports all the Android devices that are using OS 4.0.3 to 7.1.1.
Flexispy also offers two packages: Premium and Extreme. The premium plan has all the regular functionalities, while extreme edition has all the special features. They can be bought for a period of one, three, or 12 months. The price starts at $68 and goes up to $349, which makes it one of the most expensive Android spyware program.
- Advanced Phone Spyware for Android: Flexispy claims to have some of the most advanced functionalities that set it apart from others. Features like call recording, call interception and password cracker allow it to stand out from the herd.
- 24/7 Phone Support: Potential buyers and users can seek quick assistance by connecting with the phone support staff. This can come in handy when you face a technical issue and are desperate to resolve it. The app vendors also offer live chat support.
- Supports Various Devices: The Android spyware a variety of devices, including Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Symbian and even personal computers.
- Not User-friendly: The hefty price tag isn’t the only thing that puts you off. The complicated interface and the effort to install the app on the desired Android phone makes it less suitable for users who aren’t that tech-savvy.
- SMS Remote Commands: Flexispy can easily blow your cover as the SMS Remote Command sends out weird text messages to the target phone. This can alert any user who has the slightest knowledge of the spyware and how they are used.
- Stealth Spy Camera: The stealth spy camera function often causes a lag or hangs the application, which badly deteriorates the user experience.
Mobile Spy app is another powerful monitoring tool that can be leveraged to perform nearly all the spy operations such as text message logs, monitoring call logs, internet history, etc. Furthermore, the sleuthing software offers some bonus features in the premium version.
For instance, the ambient call recording feature to overhear device surroundings, remotely lock feature and the functionality to take stealth photos. However, the Android spyware doesn’t work in the stealth mode, so you must seek the target’s consent before setting it up on their phone.
Most Fascinating Features
- SniperSpy Functionality: This is a complimentary feature will be available to you if you purchase the one year license of Mobile Spy. The feature will enable you to snoop on a personal computer from anywhere.
- Live Control Panel: If you have an intent to view the display of the target device, this option will allow you to see the device display in real-time after every 90 seconds by accessing your control panel.
- Lock the Device: The Android spyware even allow users to lock the tracked device completely, so they can bar the user from accessing the information or data saved on the device.
Mobile Spy works best with old Android devices such as HTC One M8, LG G2, Huawei Ascend series, Samsung Galaxy S5, and etc.
The Basic and Premium packages of Mobile Spy can be purchased for monthly, quarterly and yearly periods. The basic plan offers all the spying features except for the advanced ones. You can avail them by purchasing the premium package of the software. The price starts at $49.97 and goes up to $139.97, which puts it among the expensive spy apps on the market.
- Take Discreet Pictures: The stealth camera feature gives you the power to take discreet pictures from the target phone and stay on top of things by keeping an eye on everything.
- Ambient Recording: Covertly activate the microphone on the target device with the Android spyware and listen to everything that is happening around the mobile device. You can even have it saved on your control panel.
- Doesn’t Track Popular IM Chat Apps: With Mobile Spy, you won’t be able to monitor chats taking place on popular platforms like Viber, Line, Skype, Facebook Messenger and more.
- Doesn’t Work Stealthily: This software can only be used with the permission of the person you want to spy on because a recent upgrade has allowed target individuals to see its icon on their cell phones. This means you will never be able to keep tabs on someone without giving yourself away when using Mobile Spy.
- Doesn’t Support Latest Devices: The program doesn’t support latest Android devices that are running Android OS versions 5.0 and above.
Though all three phone spyware for Android has their own advantages, keeping the pros and cons, features, compatibility and pricing in view, one can say that Xnspy stands out in this comparison.
Why? It offers a plethora of spying features at such an amazing price that no other app can match. It works efficiently as I didn’t experience any lag while testing the application. More importantly, it’s easy to set up and I found it very user-friendly.
You won’t have to earn a degree from MIT to operate this stealthy app.