How to unlock and remove FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from Sony Xperia Z5, X and Xperia XA smartphone. This is easy step by step method to bypass google account from Sony Xperia Z5, XA, X phones.
3. Tap on Share option and then many options will appear, select and press on GMAIL option. In Gmail tap on Data usage > App settings > and tap on “:” the top right corner of Sony Xperia Z5 screen and select Manage Accounts.
5. Go back and select “Google App” and select Permissions inside Google app again make sure all the settings are enabled.
After that you have access to the internet. Now follow these steps to Bypass Google Account from Sony Xperia Z5, X, XA, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
1. Tap on URL bar and type this url: bit.ly/2aawRkj and go to this website. Download the Quick Shortcut Maker application there.
2. Once download completed, Open the QuickShorcut.apk setup and install it. After installation done, open the apk and in the search bar type “Google Account” then select the first result with “Google Account Manager”.
3. In this step you’ll see many different Google account managers, select one with “Type Email and Password” and open it. Tap on “/Try” now at the top right corner of Sony Xperia Z5, X, XA screen click “:” and select Browser Sign-in.
4. Login with your Google Account, Enter the Gmail ID and password and sign-in with your own Google account. Now this account will be synced with your Sony Xperia X, XA phone.
5. Then you’ll be redirected to the “Google Account Manager” page just press power button and hit restart.
6. Restarting process will take several minutes, after your phone restarts complete the initial setup and you won’t face FRP lock (Factory Reset Protection) or Google Account locked screen.
Solve bypass google account for Sony Xperia X, Xperia Z5 and Sony XA phone. This method works for all these three smartphones.