How to Bypass Google Account From LG K4 2017 M160 (Android 6.0.1), K7, K8, and LG K10
In the previous guide, which we posted last year to unlock FRP and bypass Google account from LG K8, LG K7 and K10 was having issues with the “HOME Button” section.
A lot of users posted comments and email us about this issue, they reported after pressing “Home Button” suddenly an error appears: “Complete Setup to Continue” and they can’t proceed to the next steps to unlock FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from LG smartphones.
Fortunately, we are back with an other guide to “unlock FRP and Bypass Google Account from LG K4 2017 M160 (Android 6.0.1), LG K7, K8 and LG K10”. Which does not require users to go through the “Home Button” procedure, somehow we try to make it a bit easier and different as well from the previous guide.
Most specially you won’t face “Complete Setup to Continue” error while applying these steps, we capture each step so that user can easily understand and apply for their LG devices.
Easy Steps to remove FRP and Bypass Google Account from LG K4 2017 M160, K7, LG K8 and K10:
1 Step: Tap “Accessibility”
- Select “YES” inside Accessibility tap over “Vision”.
- Select first option “Talk Back” then scroll down and select the last option “Test-to-speech output”.
- In this section, Tap on “Settings Gear Icon” and then select “Settings for Google Text-to-speech Engine”.
- Select “Feedback” and from this screen Push over “Terms of Service” hyperlink.
2 Step: After that “Chrome Browser” will pop-up select “Accept and continue” > and “No Thanks”.
- Hit over “URL BAR” and on the search bar type “Anything” and search.
- Here push long on any text to select on the screen until you see “COPY SHARE :” options. Tap on the “:” three points and then select “ASSIST” after that Google window will appear hit over “No Thanks”.
- Now type “Settings” on the search bar and select “Settings Option”.
3 Step: Fortunately, now you have access to the Settings of your LG K4, K7, LG K8 or K10 phone. Scroll down and go to “Apps”. Hit over the “:” three points from the top right hand side corner of the screen and select “Show System”.
- From this section, Scroll down and go to “Setup Wizard” (With Android Icon) and tap on “Force STOP”.
- Inside Setup Wizard Tap over “Storage” and hit over “Clear Cache” and then hit < back button twice to go back to the Apps Section.
- Once you in the Apps Section again, Scroll UP and select “Google Play Services” option and hit over Force Stop > OK and also tap on “Disable”.
Last Step: Hit on Back button twice to go back to the Apps again, and then just press “Power Button” and Restart your LG Phone.
- Once your phone restarts, Select the Home Language > (If you’re connected with WiFi-Network) Push it long and select Forget it.
- You can now complete the other initial setup and after getting into your phone. Don’t forget to “Soft Reset” it after unlocking the FRP lock.
Soft Reset LG K4, K7, K8 and K10 after Bypass Google Account:
It’s important to Soft Reset or (Factory Reset) device after removing the Factory Reset Protection, don’t worry it won’t get locked again with FRP.
1. Go to Settings> Select General > Scroll down and select Backup & Reset
2. Scroll down and tap over Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone >Reset Phone > Delete All.
Now just after your phone restart, Complete the initial setup and there will be no FRP Lock or Google Account Verifying page anymore.
This method was tested on Android Security Patch Level 01.01.2017
This guide will also work on:
– LG K3, K5, K8 (2017)
– LG G5
– LG Stylo 2 LS775 (Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile); Criket
– LG X screen, cam, power, style, match, max, skin
– LG X5
– LG G PAD 3, X
– LG Stylus 2, Plus K535D (India), K535N (HK, Taiwan), LG Stylo 2 Plus MS550 (Metro PCS); LG Stylo 2 Plus K550 (T-Mobile), K530F (South America)