How to Remove, Disable or Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy J5 J500F with Android 5.1.1
- Samsung Galaxy J5 J500F – How to bypass Google account (SideSync method)
- 100% Free Method:
- THINGS YOU NEED TO HAVE FOR THIS METHOD:
- How to Remove, Disable or Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy J5 J500F with Android 5.1.1:
- Last Words:
We published an article couple of months ago about the Bypass Gmail ID Verification for Samsung Galaxy J500F/00H by using OTG Cable.
So, today we are going to share with you an other article for the people who can not use OTG Cable or they don’t have one.
Therefore if you are having troubles regarding OTG cable method, Fortunately there is a new tutorial which will help you to Bypass Google Account without OTG Cable in Samsung J500F/00H.
You simply don’t need to use any OTG Cable for this method, you can easily remove the Google Verification Account from ‘Samsung Galaxy J5’ phone.
If you are getting this message on the screen: “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”
100% Free Method:
The Google ID Locked Protection is called FRP (Factory Reset Protection) and is a bit different from “Samsung Reactivation Lock”. Fortunately this SideSync guide is 100% Free and works without OTG Cable.
THINGS YOU NEED TO HAVE FOR THIS METHOD:
2. Internet Connection for PC
3. WiFi Connection for the Phone
4. USB Data Cable
5. SideSync Software
How to Remove, Disable or Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy J5 J500F with Android 5.1.1:
Step 1. Restart your Phone, Select Home Language > Connect to the WiFi Network > Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Step 2. Download and Install Samsung SideSync Software in the PC and Open it : Samsung SideSync
Step 3. Once you get the “Google Account Verification” screen. Connect your Phone to the PC by using USB data Cable make sure to open the SideSync Software in the PC.
Step 4. Just after connected you’ll see “Google Chrome” on your phone screen, Tap on it and now you’ll have access to the Internet on your phone.
Now you can remove USB Data cable from the phone.
Last 4 STEPS to Completely Remove FRP on Samsung Galaxy J5 without OTG Cable:
Step 7. After that You’ll be redirected to the Samsung Store on the page of “SideSync (Samsung Electronics Co,Ltd.)”.
- Here you don’t need to install this application, Tap on “SEARCH” at the top right corner of the screen and Type “ES File Explorer” and download the First Result application.
- If you don’t have Samsung Account, tap on “Create Account” to create one and “Sign IN” with it.
Step 9. After Signing IN with Samsung Account, You’ll redirected to “ES File Explorer” Page. Tap on ACCEPT AND DOWNLOAD.
- Once the Download done open the ES File Explorer and go to the “Download” folder, Open the “Bypass Any Samsung” Application.
- Tap on Settings > Scroll down and enable the “Unknown Sources” > INSTALL.
Step 10. Once the Application installed, Open it and then you’ll have the access to your Phones Settings.
Congrats! Now you can complete the initial setup and will not face FRP lock or Google Account lock on your Samsung Galaxy J5 phone.
You may also searching for:
Once your phone restarted, Complete the initial setup of the Samsung J500F device. And you will notice there will be no Google Account Verification locked screen anymore.
Through this guide, I hope you have completely disable the Google Account if you still need any help feel free to comment below.