How to ROOT Samsung Galaxy A3, A5, A7 (2016)
Android version : 5.1.1 Lollipop
This guide is for perform Root on Samsung Galaxy A310F, A510F, A710F. If you want to unlock the hidden features of your device or you’re facing low performance or maybe there are some applications which you can’t delete or remove and you want to remove unwanted applications.
So, this Root method will solve your problem and increase the performance and will access you to full data backup of your device.
ROOT Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 STEPS:
1. First of all Go to this link through your PC or Laptop “https://autoroot.chainfire.eu/”
2. When you access to the home page of that link, Press : “Ctrl+F” from your keyboard and enter your Phone model number.
You Can enter these Model numbers for your device “A310F, A510F or A710F.
Samsung A3 2016 for A310F
Samsung A5 2016 for A510f
Samsung A7 2016 for A710f
3. Enter your phone’s model number and click enter to find your device model number on that page. Just click on “Download”.
4. On Download page click on “Download CF-Auto-Root-a5xelte-a5seltexx-sma510f.zip“, REMEMBER this code is for Samsung A5, but the code will different for each device.
5. When your download is completed, Open the file and extract the folder to your desktop.
6. Go to that folder and open “Odin3-v3.exe” Application and leave it to your desktop.
7. After access to the “Developer Options” go to Settings of your phone and scroll down to Developer Options and tap on it.
5 More STEPS and you’re Done:
8. Finally Here you need to enable “UEM Unlock” and “USB debugging“, after that “Power Off” and press “Volume Down+Home Key+Power Key” simultaneously.
9. Press “Volume Up” when you see Warning message on your screen to put your phone on “Download Mode“.
10. Now connect your phone to your PC or Computer. Once your phone is connected, Go to “Odin3 Application” in the computer and click on “AP” to select your “Root File” which we have already extracted to the desktop.
11. As a result click on “START” in Odin3 application to start the process of “Flash or Root” for your phone and wait until this process is complete.
12. Once your phone restarted just disconnect the USB Data Cable and now your phone is Rooted completely.
I hope this guide help you to Root or Flash your Samsung A5 2016 or A3 and A7 2k16 phone. If you’re still having problem to ROOT Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 device just feel free to comment below and I’ll help you.